Where To Get Interior Steam Clean For Car?

Hi,

I bought a second hand car and the interior upholstery (velour/fabric) needs a thorough clean, possibly a steam cleaning. There are a lot of pen marks from where kids scribbled on the backs of the seats, and some other unidentifable stains. Any suggestions on where this can be done in Bangkok?

I have heard of a place near Carrefour on Rama 4 but they charge a whopping 6,000 baht - just for the interior plus another 6,000 for exterior - not surprisingly there clientel all own Jags and Mercs!

Thanks!

Its not actually steam cleaning, (very high pressure, very hot water in quantity... ideally for cleaning oil deposits off engines) the process you are thinking of is more akin to carpet shampooing. (low pressure, low quantity warm water + shampoo is injected & vacuumed back out at the same time).

Most car valeting (or "detailing" as they call it in Thailand) shops should be able to do it.

Remember the higher the profile of the business, the higher the price!

Hi,

I bought a second hand car and the interior upholstery (velour/fabric) needs a thorough clean, possibly a steam cleaning. There are a lot of pen marks from where kids scribbled on the backs of the seats, and some other unidentifable stains. Any suggestions on where this can be done in Bangkok?

I have heard of a place near Carrefour on Rama 4 but they charge a whopping 6,000 baht - just for the interior plus another 6,000 for exterior - not surprisingly there clientel all own Jags and Mercs!

Thanks!

Meguair detailing centers. excellent job, prices not bad

• 5 months later...
Hi,

Thanks!

Meguair detailing centers. excellent job, prices not bad

I've tried searching for this company, no luck!

Can you give me the location please?

I think any Meguiar's car detailing chain would do it, at least one that I regularly bring my car to.

I don't remember what the price was for complete interior detailing but I don't think it was 6,000 baht high. Probably around 3 - 4,000 baht from what I recall.

There was one on soi 26 not far from Carrefour on Rama 4 but they seem to have moved somewhere in the vicinity (I think the first sub-soi to your right after you pass Carrefour when you enter soi 26 from Rama 4). I bring my car to Meguiar's on Nanglinjee (near TOPS at soi Yen Akat), not far from Suanplu immigration. For 300 baht (exterior wash + wax, interior cleaning) they do a really detail job but often it takes 2 hours or longer.

http://www.meguiars.co.th/

http://www.meguiars.co.th/message/?MID=12&...=&MIDsub=21

Edited by Nordlys

^^^

Thanon Srinakarin, on the way out to Seacon Square.

Ohhh that's helpfull! :)

That's like saying..."Los Angeles...on the way out to Disneyland"

You actually don't know do you? :D

Coming from The Mall Bangkapi,head along Srinakarin rd, go past the turn offs on the lh side for the airport, go past Samitvej hospital on your rh side.

Just before you reach the first main crossroads with Jusco on your lh side (Prawet area) there is a Meguiars detailing shop, cant miss it, black sign with gold writing in English.

Yes I actually know where it is, you obviously dont know the area or you would have known where I meant.

There is also another one on Sukaphiban 3 near to Tops, lh side as you are heading towards Minburi.

• 1 year later...

<div>I can feel you, I had the same problem when I bought a second hand car back in the US. There I employed a <a href="http://www.detailxperts.net/services_locations_mobile_detailing">Professional detailing services</a> provider and loved the results. for the best steam cleaning in Thailand I think you should go and have a look at different places that provide steam cleaning try to see some vehicles been done the services you require this will help you asses the quality and if you should go with them.</div><div><br></div><div>Best of luck :thumbsup:</div>

Edited by waqastariq

^^^

Thanon Srinakarin, on the way out to Seacon Square.

Ohhh that's helpfull! :)

That's like saying..."Los Angeles...on the way out to Disneyland"

You actually don't know do you? :D

Coming from The Mall Bangkapi,head along Srinakarin rd, go past the turn offs on the lh side for the airport, go past Samitvej hospital on your rh side.

Just before you reach the first main crossroads with Jusco on your lh side (Prawet area) there is a Meguiars detailing shop, cant miss it, black sign with gold writing in English.

Yes I actually know where it is, you obviously dont know the area or you would have known where I meant.

There is also another one on Sukaphiban 3 near to Tops, lh side as you are heading towards Minburi.

Of course he doesn't know the area that's WHY he asked for a location and directions :rolleyes: ... Bangkok's a pretty big place you know? Do you know where Snow automotive detailing is off of Srong Bra Pa Rd? :ph34r: I see his point your original directions were beyond vague, cut him some slack eh?

Edited by WarpSpeed

I can feel you, I had the same problem when I bought a second hand car back in the US. There I employed a Professional detailing services provider and loved the results. for the best steam cleaning in Thailand I think you should go and have a look at different places that provide steam cleaning try to see some vehicles been done the services you require this will help you asses the quality and if you should go with them.

Best of luck :thumbsup: