Went To This Place Today. Ecopark

Jockstar

Went to this place today near the Gold Coast called Ecopark. The website paints a different picture than what it was exactly like. But its was still ok and we had a great day. Both myself , Livinginexile and our wives went there around 1pm and left again about 5pm. There was no food to be be had or beer. (which i thought there would be) No worries . The women went to the local supermarket and bottle shop and came back. We cranked up the free BBQ and had some sausages on rolls. Back to the fishing. It was $10 to get in and $40 per rod. About 8 ponds for fishing though a couple were not stocked. For the $40 you get a rod, berley and bait. We were there for hours before anyone caught anything. Though other customers were pulling in now and again. Me and Livinginexile were getting a little pissed off. I blamed myself for lack of experience. But Living started to get a couple in(he will add more pics later). Before i finally caught something. By the time we left i had caught 2, a couple got away and Living had reeled in about 3 or 4. I must add that it's a catch and relaese place so we never got to take any home. Some pics below.

post-10746-1247995041_thumb.jpg

post-10746-1247995169_thumb.jpg

post-10746-1247995305_thumb.jpg

post-10746-1247995461_thumb.jpg

post-10746-1247995653_thumb.jpg

All in all we had a great day.

The little one really enjoyed himself, he was asleep before we got halfway back up the mountain! The girls had a great time too.

Pity we had to throw them all back tho.

I can't stop thinking about the guy who put his fish in the esky and took them home :)

Lets do it again soon.

post-32112-1248006856_thumb.jpg