Karaoke / Massage Place

eek

I keep seeing a massive building that says Thai Massage and Karaoke on (i think its) Mahidol road. Hope you know the one i mean?

Im curious, but as it shares its title with a karaoke bar, havent been brave enough to take a look! Quite interested in what the massage place inside might be like.

Is it a pampering legit sorta place, or is it Euphemism for a place with provides something else? :) (Would be embarrassing to walk in and find out it some kinda gents only place)

Thanks! :D

I keep seeing a massive building that says Thai Massage and Karaoke on (i think its) Mahidol road. Hope you know the one i mean?

Im curious, but as it shares its title with a karaoke bar, havent been brave enough to take a look! Quite interested in what the massage place inside might be like.

Is it a pampering legit sorta place, or is it Euphemism for a place with provides something else? :) (Would be embarrassing to walk in and find out it some kinda gents only place)

Thanks! :D

legit?! you are kidding right?

I think it's called Lucky Star or some such. Been there once, years ago. It's fairly legit as far as gentleman's entertainment goes, but not a first pick if you're a woman, then you really just want to head for the spas and/or mom & pop massage shops.

Typically when buildings look like that you already know what the deal is..

I think it's called Lucky Star or some such. Been there once, years ago. It's fairly legit as far as gentleman's entertainment goes, but not a first pick if you're a woman, then you really just want to head for the spas and/or mom & pop massage shops.

Typically when buildings look like that you already know what the deal is..

Funny story..whenver I go to a massage place here they all want to sing into the 'microphone'..what a place !

friends

wanting to give thailand a bad name.... lol

there are numerous massage and spa establishments that would exclude those acitivities mentioned or eluded to, above. the ones that my son and i visited were superb but then it cost around 3,000 baht for 2.5 hrs. there are also less expensive places around 800 baht but they are not 5-star per se.

there are many such places across the country, pm me, if you like to know the location.... lol

Thanks. Sounds like may be an interesting place. Think i will take a look then. :)

Gold Star, if I recall corectly, has a Sauna as well. Quite like the Sauna, has steam an a finland style room. Funny enough one can watch telly while inside the finnsauna.l know it's not expensive, but I do not remember exact price for Sauna and fitness.