Visa "b" Business No Wp

I need to apply for a Non Immigrant visa B category Business multiple entry 1 year.

I explain my case : I work for a Swiss company but live in Thailand.

I need to apply for a Non Imm B but i don't need WP because i don't work for any thai company at all.

I just come in thailand to speak business with some thai company and all money transaction are between thai company and the swiss company.

I don't earn any money in Thailand i just spend it. I need a multiple entry because i need to go see customers or supplier in Taiwan, australia, Koweit.

And go out of thailand quite often for business purpose. I m wondering where is the easier place to go to do it.

I have a singaporian friend just apply in singapore a Business Visa B 90 days single

but when he ask multiple entry they ask for a temporaly WP. Did somebody already hear about it because me not?

I m asking if the visa "B" 1 year for business purpose and NOT WORKING VISA is the good visa and if i can do it in Penang or Singapore or taiwan.

Penang will be the cheap way to do it. I see they don't do TR visa anymore but non "B" ?

Tell me your suggestion....

It is very hard to get a non-B visa in Asia, without a work permit. Let alone getting a multiple non-B. You say you also need to go to Australia, so I would advise getting a multiple non-B there, with a letter from your company stating the reasons.

Yes i been in Brisbane in January for Business and go back in Melbourne in Decembre For GREEN DAY Concert ! I can try there if they are more helpful.

When i want to apply the 20 decembre 08 in Switzterland for the Non Imm B multiple entry they told me that they don't do it anymore since 18 decembre 08 they receive a letter from the Ambassador of thailand in Switzerland that no more multiple entry just to make shit because of the airport blocking the 15 decembre. And because the Ambassador is a F** red shirt........ Unlucky me.

But is it the good visa then?

Try to apply for a three year non-B in your home country.

This one allows you to make business trips but no work in Thailand. (no work permit only meetings).

This one is normally given to multinational country companies that conduct business in Thailand.

Kota Bharu in Malaysia is also known to give this visa, provided you have the right paperwork.

Try to apply for a three year non-B in your home country.

This one allows you to make business trips but no work in Thailand. (no work permit only meetings).

This one is normally given to multinational country companies that conduct business in Thailand.

Kota Bharu in Malaysia is also known to give this visa, provided you have the right paperwork.

It's good to know in kota bharu they do it. Anyway i need only meeting in thailand.

But the paperwork i need are :

-registration paper from my company (translated in thai because they are in french)

-contract of work, which say i work worldwide and in thailand too....

-letter from my company explain that my company is respnsible for all expense while in thailand

And what else...?

Thanks a lot

(2) Foreigners who wish to conduct business in Thailand must provide the following documents:

- Passport or travel document with a validity of not less than 6 months.

- Completed application form.

- Recent passport-sized photograph (4 x 6 cm) photograph of the applicant taken within the past 6 months.

- Evidence of adequate finance (20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family) for the duration of stay in Thailand

- Letter from the applicant’s company indicating the applicant’s position, length of employment, salary and purpose of visit(s) to Thailand.

- Documents showing correspondence with business partners in Thailand.

- Evidence of financial status in the case where the applicant is self-employed.

- Letter of invitation from trading or associated partners/companies in Thailand.

- Corporate documents of associated partners/companies in Thailand such as:

1) business registration and business license

2) list of shareholders

3) company profile

4) details of business operation

5) map indicating location of the company

6) balance sheet, statement of Income Tax and Business Tax (Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 30) of the latest year

7) value-added tax registration (Por Por 20)

(3) Copies of company documents must be signed by the Board of Directors or authorised managing director and affix seal of company.

(4) Additional documents may be requested as and when necessary. In the absence of a required document, applicant must provide a letter explaining the unavailability of such document. Applicant must endorse on each and every page of the submitted copies of documentation. Documents in foreign languages must be translated into Thai and should be notorised by notary organs or by the applicant’s diplomatic or consular mission.

(5) Holder of this type of visa is entitled to stay in Thailand for a maximum period of 90 days. He or she may apply for an extension of stay at the Office of the Immigration Bureau and may be granted such extension for a period of one year from the date of first entry into Thailand.

Source : MFA

• 3 weeks later...
Yes i been in Brisbane in January for Business and go back in Melbourne in Decembre For GREEN DAY Concert ! I can try there if they are more helpful.

When i want to apply the 20 decembre 08 in Switzterland for the Non Imm B multiple entry they told me that they don't do it anymore since 18 decembre 08.....

it is theoretically still possible to get a non B multiple at any thai consulate in Switzerland, but the embassy in Bern has to approve it.

New since December 18th, 2008 : the Royal Thaï Consulate will issue Non-Immigrant, multiple-entry, only with prior permission from the Royal Thaï Embassy in Bern.

i will apply for a non b multiple in basel next month.

i wonder how it will be, as i had a non b visa every year since 8 years.

it is theoretically still possible to get a non B multiple at any thai consulate in Switzerland, but the embassy in Bern has to approve it.

You can apply for any visa at any consulate without further approval.

You can apply for any visa at any consulate without further approval.

Not true.