Shoe Repair In Hua Hin

Foreverford

Anyone know of anyone that does shoe repair in Hua Hin other than the big guy next to 7/11 near the market. He's been there for at least a half dozen years but cost a fortune for me as a Falong and didn't impress me with his work. Thanks much

Anyone know of anyone that does shoe repair in Hua Hin other than the big guy next to 7/11 near the market. He's been there for at least a half dozen years but cost a fortune for me as a Falong and didn't impress me with his work. Thanks much

There used to be one on Nebkahard Road across from the Shed bar and guesthouse. I don't know if it is still there or not as I haven't been down that way in a while...

There used to be one on Nebkahard Road across from the Shed bar and guesthouse. I don't know if it is still there or not as I haven't been down that way in a while...

On the cross Nebkahard Rd. (the other I not remember) but opposite E-Tickettravel office and German Bakery, in the corner with the small house of military police. They did me new sole and heel for 120 THB, perfect and nice work. They also make new shoes at mesure.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all for the info. I found the shoe shop on Naebkahard Rd (half way between the Night Market Rd and Chomsin Rd on the east side) and he did a wonderful job of repairing 3 shoes with what appears to be very superior workmanship. I'll definitely be loading up everything i need to repair and be back. Only charged 180 baht for a lot of stiching and gluing work couldn't be more pleased. Thanks again

Thanks all for the info. I found the shoe shop on Naebkahard Rd (half way between the Night Market Rd and Chomsin Rd on the east side) and he did a wonderful job of repairing 3 shoes with what appears to be very superior workmanship. I'll definitely be loading up everything i need to repair and be back. Only charged 180 baht for a lot of stiching and gluing work couldn't be more pleased. Thanks again

That's the one I was talking about. My wife had some shoes repaired there four years ago and he did a great job for little money. Glad to hear he's still there. In this land of poor quality and craftmanship is good to know someone like this remains in business...

• 13 years later...
On 7/24/2009 at 4:21 AM, KASABIAN said:

What a load of cobblers.

ah - a play on words, because "cobbler" means a person whose job is mending shoes. and the plural is English slang for testicles, and cobbler is a type of bread in Oz or dessert in USA ..... sorry don't geddit