Giving The Ferret A Run

Is this some sort of slang for masturbation or some other sex related actions I don't know about???? If so my ferret runs a couple a times a week!

double entendres :)

yeah I guess i kinda spoiled it for all the others with my response ....... should've drunk more coffee before answering a proper ferret thread!!!!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I guess i kinda spoiled it for all the others with my response ....... should've drunk more coffee before answering a proper ferret thread!!!!

That's alright. I read it a couple of times before I got it. Fortunately I got it before moving it to the Pets forum. :)

Just a word of advice for all you ferret lovers: just keep the little beast muzzled when out in public. This will keep him healthy and he won't get into trouble with strangers.

or in my case, 2 strangers at the same time. Turned out to be a big fight where one wanted to bite his head off while the other was chocking him with two hands around his lil neck .......

I like to take care of my ferret I was home the other night when a rather large lady came over and she sat on it , anyway after a bit of jumping and yelling she finally let the poor ferret breath again.

I'm happy to say he survived and is ready to go for another run.

Edited by saintofsilence

As they get older a lot of ferret owners only let their ferrets out about twice a month for a run.

This is due to the ferrets being old , wrinkly and slow ,it takes a lot longer to get them up to pace and in the same show condition of the younger ferrets.

Edited by saintofsilence

As they get older a lot of ferret owners only let their ferrets out about twice a month for a run.

This is due to the ferrets being old , wrinkly and slow ,it takes a lot longer to get them up to pace and in the same show condition of the younger ferrets.

There are special ferret pills for that!!! They'll just go on and on till they eventually throw up ......

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If it keeps spitting at you there are special jackets you can get to keep the spit in. If it spits at other people than i think it's less of a problem. I'd worry more if mine started foaming at the mouth after it's spat a couple of times.

Yes please take good care of your ferret.........exercise regularly

Remember a ferret is for life not just for Christmas.........

I thought that was puppies. They're not just for Christmas. If carved well there should still be enough for sandwiches at new year.

Ferrets are overrated..by their owners. Some Iet them take over their Iives, and Iogic. I guess its for this very reason some owners have their ferrets taken away from them..? Many guys think girIs are amazed at their taIented ferret, when in reaIity they are IikeIy just pandering to the owner, and its just another average ordinary unskiIIed ferret that reaIIy doesnt entertain them much at aII. WeII, maybe provides a giggIe for their friends Iater. Ferret owners aIso seem to have some weird compIex about size and if one owners ferret is bigger or smaIIer than theirs, when they shouId be focusing on skiIIs and taIents. Some even drug their ferrets to make them perform..can you beIieve that?! Some are never content with their home environment. Some have to even pay for others to babysit them. But in the end most owners wiII outIive their ferret and forever mourn the Ioss.

Ferret fixation is not heaIthy. Better to reaIise the worId doesnt need to revoIve around ones ferret.

Edited by eek

The ferret is also a useful companion which assists his owner to distribute waste, just point him in the right direction and he sprays it out, without having to squat down.......a great companion for the elderly.....

Edited by 473geo

Ferrets are overrated..by their owners. Some Iet them take over their Iives, and Iogic. I guess its for this very reason some owners have their ferrets taken away from them..? Many guys think girIs are amazed at their taIented ferret, when in reaIity they are IikeIy just pandering to the owner, and its just another average ordinary unskiIIed ferret that reaIIy doesnt entertain them much at aII. WeII, maybe provides a giggIe for their friends Iater. Ferret owners aIso seem to have some weird compIex about size and if one owners ferret is bigger or smaIIer than theirs, when they shouId be focusing on skiIIs and taIents. Some even drug their ferrets to make them perform..can you beIieve that?! Some are never content with their home environment. Some have to even pay for others to babysit them. But in the end most owners wiII outIive their ferret and forever mourn the Ioss.

Ferret fixation is not heaIthy. Better to reaIise the worId doesnt need to revoIve around ones ferret.

Say eek, does this tie into your "vent" topic? :)

My wife is very good at taking care of ze ferret. She sometimes calls our ferret suay mak. This pleases ze ferret.

However, ze ferret has not taken over our lives, luckily.

House pets need to know their place and cannot go running about whenever they please.

Especially when the in-laws are around. :D

Say eek, does this tie into your "vent" topic? :)

My wife is very good at taking care of ze ferret. She sometimes calls our ferret suay mak. This pleases ze ferret.

However, ze ferret has not taken over our lives, luckily.

House pets need to know their place and cannot go running about whenever they please.

Especially when the in-laws are around. :D

As Eek comments, it is a size fixation.

Possibly stemming from a phallically challenged male.

IE: Little guys with big cars, makes them imagine they are adequately sized and superior.

As Eek comments, it is a size fixation.

Possibly stemming from a phallically challenged male.

IE: Little guys with big cars, makes them imagine they are adequately sized and superior.

Well, I am happy to say I do not have a size fixation. The ferret is just the right size and if it feels like it, can do some

some amusing tricks.

I would not call myself a little guy. 183cm tall, 90kg. I do have a large car or two. An Audi S6 is not small but handles very well.

Not only that, it recently saved my family's and my life from being crushed to death by a careless truck driver.

So to be very blunt, to those who state that that all large cars (what constitues a large car anyway?) are phallic symbols, I say: "Have a nice day, you are just jealous."

Besides, I love cars, especially Audis.

One of the most beautiful cars ever made, the Jag E-type, is not compansation for anything. It just LOOKS like a big d*ck on wheels. But only to those with an obsession. Mai khit mak mak, na!

Now, can we plase get back to humorous reparté about our much loved ferrets?

Thank you.

Last night while surfing the net, the ferret saw something very disturbing to it and started hissing and spitting at the screen. He'll not be given access to the computer again.

Spitting is fine, but if it starts hissing you should spank it like a bad monkey.