Giving The Ferret A Run

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferret fixation is not heaIthy. Better to reaIise the worId doesnt need to revoIve around ones ferret.

Easy for you to say, you don't have a ferret. :D

Well Tywais, so your assuming, perhaps eek has a plastic ferret with batteries ?????

I can imagine eeks gonna race to the thread and slap me down now, but Im just trying to point out that assumption can sometimes be the biggest ass. :)

^ Wow, I'm suprised, no actually shocked that you've heard something about my ferret, he generally keeps to himself as his owner is wise enuf to know what trouble a mans ferret can cause. :) Anyway eek, how did you expect my mere mortal ferret to compete with your titanium, diesel driven, 6 speed wonder device???sorry i mean ferret. :D:D:D

Edited by neverdie

Each to their own. Do those people feed them with their right or left hand? :)

For right-handed people, feeding him with the left hand now and then tricks him into thinking he's being fed by someone else....it's good for his morale.

And if you sit on your left hand for a few minutes untill it goes numb, YOU get tricked into feeling that you are not feeding the ravenous animal.

^ Wow, I'm suprised, no actually shocked that you've heard something about my ferret, he generally keeps to himself as his owner is wise enuf to know what trouble a mans ferret can cause. :) Anyway eek, how did you expect my mere mortal ferret to compete with your titanium, diesel driven, 6 speed wonder device???sorry i mean ferret. :D:D:D

You beat me neverdie. You successfully voided me of all words. I cant think of anything to come back with! :D:D

Can't remember the colour - but I think that episode took sales "through the roof"!!!

Funny thing comes to mind!! A friend bought me one for Xmas a couple of years ago and he left it in the pub. So we went to the pub the next day and asked if they had found a "brown plastic bag" under a seat. Nope!! Bet the barmaid kept it for herself.

Bet she did! :).

I bought one for the GF after she complained that our sessions were not quite long enough. Not a rabbit....I don't know the brand or model.

Best sex aid ever invented.

How did she mean "not long enough"? Length or time? :D

Ferrets and Toys

Remember:

A lot of ferret owners discard cleaning their ferrets' toys. But think about all the gross things those toys have been through. Maybe you don't even want to! Now you know why you should clean them. Most stuffed animal toys can be thrown in the washer just like their bedding. The plastic toys should be dumped into a bucket of hot water. This will make it easier to scrub the slime off of them. After they are done soaking (about 10 minutes) take them out and run them under water. Scrub them with a towel or other cleaning scrubber.

http://www.hugawoozel.com/ferretcare.html

(See - its all true)

Taken from the above site....

The ferrets latin name, mustela putorius furo, means spear-shaped stinky little theif. Ferrets are spear shaped. Some may consider them stinky, but others (like I) actually like their smell. I think it sort of smells like buttered pop-corn!

Buttered popcorn? So glad i was mine regularly. I think it's best to shake it for 15 minutes or so after washing to make sure it's properly dry.

The ferrets latin name, mustela putorius furo, means spear-shaped stinky little theif. Ferrets are spear shaped. Some may consider them stinky, but others (like I) actually like their smell. I think it sort of smells like buttered pop-corn!

Buttered popcorn? So glad i was mine regularly. I think it's best to shake it for 15 minutes or so after washing to make sure it's properly dry.

Holy sh*t :):D:D

For those of you who understand a little German:

spear shaped stinky little thief: http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/678391/d84...usknijpert.html

Slightly NSFW...

Thanks for my evening laugh. We've got two entirely different topics going here.

In Canada us guys more interested in beavers than our ferrets. :)

What you going to do with a beaver if your ferret does not want to play? Is the beaver going to want to play if your ferret is scruffy or smelly.

It's not a case of being more interested in ferrets, it's knowing their importance, (or is it impotence).