Giving The Ferret A Run

For me giving my ferret a run once a day keeps him happy but I beleive many people think it should be at least twice .

There are quite a few places for ferret runs in thailand recently I have found sukhumvit has a few places.

How often do you give your Ferret a Run and where do take him for the run.

Also I have known many people over the years that dont take their ferrets for runs instead keep them home and hand feed them ,

surely that isn't enough exercise"

Any way I am intersted to hear from all you ferret owners how you take care of your ferrett.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember to keep your ferret clean. They can get quite smelly.

Nothing to put off potential friendliness than a whiffy ferret.

If you let your ferret out too much, it tends to leave "droppings" in unwanted places, causing possible embarassment when you have guests.

Usually, my wife takes care of the ferret. Very well in fact. When she is not around, the ferret makes it known quite clearly that it misses her care and attention.

One does what one can in such situations.

Ferrets are also known to 'lie in'.....they go down a hole, and when they have had their fill of the goodies inside they will not come out!!!!!

Can take days of poking around, digging and coercion to eventually release them!!!!

Undecided whether to move this to the joke forum or to the medical forum for the OP certainly needs some sort of advice. :)

I thought the Pattaya forum would be good, I understand there are a lot of ferrets looking for a home there. :D

You also have to be very careful when you let it out mine has been bitten a few times

And when returning to the cage be sure not to trap it in the closed door....with only a little flesh hanging out.....screams of pain may well be resounding when you try to release!!!

I remember years ago a teacher hit my ferret on the head with a stick I wasn't happy about that.

Must have been at a catholic school.

Very helpful information

A healthy ferret makes for a contented wife and thus a contented life

For me giving my ferret a run once a day keeps him happy but I beleive many people think it should be at least twice .

There are quite a few places for ferret runs in thailand recently I have found sukhumvit has a few places.

How often do you give your Ferret a Run and where do take him for the run.

Also I have known many people over the years that dont take their ferrets for runs instead keep them home and hand feed them ,

surely that isn't enough exercise"

Any way I am intersted to hear from all you ferret owners how you take care of your ferrett.

Is this some sort of slang for masturbation or some other sex related actions I don't know about???? If so my ferret runs a couple a times a week!

I think I remember having a conversation like this in primary school.

You used to play with your ferret when you where in primary school?

Ofcourse, did you never play with a new found toy?