Paypal In Thailand ?

I remember 2 years ago , paypal was not very common in Thailand

I would know is it fully support Thailand right now ?

For example deposit/withdraw from/to your bank account to paypal or using Debit/Credit card

Like a US paypal account

For example deposit/withdraw from/to your bank account to paypal or using Debit/Credit card

Like a US paypal account

Yes! But instead of seeking the help from fellow TV users it would have taken you 10 seconds to look it up on there homepage. 10 seconds...... I use it all the time and it works fine. 5 to 7 working days and the fees are are okay. 200 us$ costs around 10 $ in fees including the transferfee to the bank for handling the transfer. I've tried to use it with Kasikorn, SCB and Bay. All three banks handles the transfer fine. Including misspelling of the name of the account owner (I tried it to see if it passed) I tried everything from 15 up to 1700 dollars. Most of the time it's done in 5 WORKING days - so if one make the transfer at PDT (San Fransisco before 6pm) on a Tuesday the money will be in your account on the coming Monday. But if you do the transfer on a Sunday PDT the money will be in you account on a Thursday or latest Friday. In most cases the money will be available at 5 or 6 am in the morning so the process must be completely automatic with no human Thai interaction.

Like a US paypal account

Yes! But instead of seeking the help from fellow TV users it would have taken you 10 seconds to look it up on there homepage. 10 seconds...... I use it all the time and it works fine. 5 to 7 working days and the fees are are okay. 200 us$ costs around 10 $ in fees including the transferfee to the bank for handling the transfer. I've tried to use it with Kasikorn, SCB and Bay. All three banks handles the transfer fine. Including misspelling of the name of the account owner (I tried it to see if it passed) I tried everything from 15 up to 1700 dollars. Most of the time it's done in 5 WORKING days - so if one make the transfer at PDT (San Fransisco before 6pm) on a Tuesday the money will be in your account on the coming Monday. But if you do the transfer on a Sunday PDT the money will be in you account on a Thursday or latest Friday. In most cases the money will be available at 5 or 6 am in the morning so the process must be completely automatic with no human Thai interaction.

I need to clarify that the cost mentioned for the 200$ is for the receivement of the amount into your paypal account - the transfer to your bankaccount is free - for the moment the exchange rate is 33.23 to the dollar

I would also mention that there have been quite a few recent threads on using PayPal. To locate them just use the forum search facility top right this page. use 'paypal' as search term and click on 'search thread titles only'