Living Costs, Happiness And Fitness.

vrsushi

The importance of fitness vs wealth  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The 10kg is for life I should have said. Of course you can't take the 100k then lose the weight.

For me the answer is very easy. I'd choose to be in Thailand and fit every time. And it really puts the importance of money in it's place.

I wonder if there is a correlation too in what people say you need to live on in Thailand and how they would answer that question.

I am really looking forward to how this poll turns out and your comments.

Edited by vrsushi

If I was single I would choose the fit & 35K per.

Alas, I am married with 2 children and couldn't possibly live on 35K per month. Once you get married and start having children the expenses increase exponentially.

Is there a choice for Fit & 100K?

Edited by Garry9999

Great poll.

Take the money of course. I was 10K overweight for a couple of years before and reminded myself of a stereotypical 50+ year old German tourist with that designer beer gut that seems (and even to this day)to be in fashion. Didn't feel so bad. Never got called Papa. I must admit I do prefer walking tall now, but I'd still take the money!

Regards Bojo

Wish there was a option: 5 kg overweight with 67,500 THB a month!

I actually choose the fit body option. I am a big basketball freak and probably wouldn't jump that high if I weigh 10 kg extra ......... plus I can live and take care of my fam with 35K a month!

Here’s another reason why you should stay fit. Researchers said fat people make lousy lovers simply because overweight goes hand in hand with impotence.

A study funded by the National Cancer Institute, the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, and the American Cancer Society, found that inactive men were at risk for impotence or erectile dysfunction than men who exercised for at least 30 minutes a day. But those who were overweight or had a 42-inch waistline were nearly twice as likely to be hit as men with a 32-inch girth.

Impotence – also known as erectile dysfunction or erection difficulty – is the consistent inability to have and sustain an erection necessary for sex. It currently affects over 30 million Americans.

About 2,000 men aged between 51 and 88 were involved in the study. Of that number, 34 percent reported moderate to severe impotence. These men had large waistlines.

Researchers at the Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) also found strong links between obesity and impotence. When obesity was combined with smoking, the risk of impotence was even greater.

Usually overweight brings even more health issues so the poll is a bit strange.

But if the health issues are the same id still choose to be in shape though its tempting to choose for the other option. But with 35.000 i could live ok my wife works too so it would not be a problem.

Edited by robblok

This one is VERY easy. Both the 10kg and the 100k are improvements to my current state.

it is 10 kilos "OVERweight" ..... so if you now need 10 kilos to come on a weight that actually fits your type of body, you should add 10 more, 20 in total!