Updated Version Of The Maxnet Complaints Log

spaceshipcrew

A whole lot of Thai Visa users downloaded the Maxnet complaints log.

There's an updated version now direct printable from http://ttt.24ex.com/ (pdf) This log makes communication with the TTT staff more easy and it's useful information for them.

Theres place for technical data as well as experiences about the functioning of the callcenter staff.

Few annoyances like multiple forwards, repeatedly asking for your phonenumber, your mobilenumber (that can see it in your profile, no need to ask for), long waitingtimes etc. you can write it down here.

I especially note names of staff members who are very good, so I can request to be forwarded to them the next time.

The LOG:

date

complaint (downtime, block, speed, bandwidth, hiccups etc.)

call time (the time you called 1103)

forwards x times (number of times you have been forwarded)

asked no x times (number of times they asked for your number)

call back promise min (minutes they promised you will be called back)

name employee

call end / mins (end time of your call, total minutes) (last month I'd spend over 600b calling them)

call back time (time they called you back)

solved yes/no

satisfaction

remarks

Just use it the way you want, leave open what's not important to you.

capture038.gif

Ofcourse this log is not mend to attack Maxnet but to help them improve their service by providing information with a smile :)

Edited by spaceshipcrew

Today for the first time I presented a filled in complaints form at the TT&T desk. Every downtime, speed-or bandwidth trouble, or minor hiccup over the past 4 weeks black on white, 28 lines in total including time I'd spend on calling them to get the more serious complaints solved.

For a moment the girl was speechless, just a short 'wow...' And without a doubt she said: '50% discount'

Where I first needed a thousand words to try convince them how troublesome my network connection can be, now I didn't have to say a single word.

She immediately started to fill in the form they use to request a refund, untill now they always approved it. :D

:)

The form can be downloaded here http://ttt-log.co.cc/