Living in Greenland - Kangerlussuaq

And want to build a house in Sawat, Loeng Nok Tha, Yasothon, Thailand.

[What did you do wrong witch i don't want to do ??

Do you have ideas or comments please help us to get the house of our dream without problems.

Until now we are looking at 2 houses

Nr. 1 Plan #B-339 find it here thai-land-house.com

Nr. 2 HOUSE 30 witch is a Free Thai Government House Plans find it here thailand-isaan.com

We are communicating with Allan the builder and considering that we want to use his company for the construction of house and wall.

Hope to hear from you and have a nice week end

Edited by Inuit1963

concrete houses with tiled roofs are still too hot in this climate, if I can do it again, i'll choose mud or these new-age mud/straw bricks, they're thicker, lighter, and can almost do away with air-cons? thick walls, high ceilings, natural ventilation, water proofing. I wont do 2 storeys, stairs are a drag to climb, and I'll use those melamine/wood finished floor boards instead of hard tiles.

The new range of low voltage LCD lightings are really cool, most are made in china, perhaps can buy the whole system in hongkong or something, hardwares such as locks, light switches, sensors etc. are much cheaper in HK.

Theres lots of new materials in the show rooms, they now have textured/natural finished exterior tiles for walls, much bigger range than few years ago.

I hate the constant water pump if one can put up a water tower, then the pump is used short period each day.

concrete houses with tiled roofs are still too hot in this climate, if I can do it again, i'll choose mud or these new-age mud/straw bricks, they're thicker, lighter, and can almost do away with air-cons? thick walls, high ceilings, natural ventilation, water proofing. I wont do 2 storeys, stairs are a drag to climb, and I'll use those melamine/wood finished floor boards instead of hard tiles.

The new range of low voltage LCD lightings are really cool, most are made in china, perhaps can buy the whole system in hongkong or something, hardwares such as locks, light switches, sensors etc. are much cheaper in HK.

Theres lots of new materials in the show rooms, they now have textured/natural finished exterior tiles for walls, much bigger range than few years ago.

I hate the constant water pump if one can put up a water tower, then the pump is used short period each day.

Thanks a lot for the "if I can do it again, i'll" we want to use it and sent it to our contractor so he can use your experience so we get a house of our dreams.