Thai Wife Debt

nadavbkk

May be i should have rephrased my post to read what thread are you on? certainly not this one. :D

So true! :) I hope this dude takes the 'good' advice. It would appear from the OP's

written English and grammar that he's possibly Thai. (I KNOW, I KNOW I could be wrong but he seems genuinely worried, so let's help). If gone too far, these people may lose their/her house. All comedians, stand down please.

May be i should have rephrased my post to read what thread are you on? certainly not this one. :D

So true! :) I hope this dude takes the 'good' advice. It would appear from the OP's

written English and grammar that he's possibly Thai. (I KNOW, I KNOW I could be wrong but he seems genuinely worried, so let's help). If gone too far, these people may lose their/her house. All comedians, stand down please.

He does actually state in his posts that he is farang Or as he says falang. (spelt as spoken by thai) which to me points to the fact he is really farang.

I second that all comedians stand down.

So true! :D I hope this dude takes the 'good' advice. It would appear from the OP's

He does actually state in his posts that he is farang Or as he says falang. (spelt as spoken by thai) which to me points to the fact he is really farang.

Crikey! Thanks for pointing out the 'falang' bit. Missed it. Which is why I usually re-read stuff, but I'm actually drunk right now! 'scuse me!

To the OP...take the advice of contacting the people owed money to, to negotiate a new payment plan, as said before. I hate when drunk people repeat themselves! I'm going to bed now and I am am not a comedian, I just have no control over my sense of humour, even when I'm sober. Goodnight and good luck. :) Chok dee na khrap.

So true! :D I hope this dude takes the 'good' advice. It would appear from the OP's

Crikey! Thanks for pointing out the 'falang' bit. Missed it. Which is why I usually re-read stuff, but I'm actually drunk right now! 'scuse me!

To the OP...take the advice of contacting the people owed money to, to negotiate a new payment plan, as said before. I hate when drunk people repeat themselves! I'm going to bed now and I am am not a comedian, I just have no control over my sense of humour, even when I'm sober. Goodnight and good luck. :) Chok dee na khrap.

hahaha at least you admit to drunk posting lol. Wonder how many others would admit to it?

Is she being treated for her alcoholism? Untreated alcoholism can bet far worse than owing a few bob. Get help!

What planet are you on? certainly not this one.

no, she drink only water with the sea food,,,,,

Is she being treated for her alcoholism? Untreated alcoholism can bet far worse than owing a few bob. Get help!

It's OK nadav, a poster on here made a mistake.

Will she go the bank/credit card companies and try to sort this out? Take the advice mate.

It's OK nadav, a poster on here made a mistake.

Will she go the bank/credit card companies and try to sort this out? Take the advice mate.

i work on this for long time, its all about the shame, thai lady, old style, 50 y/o old,

she believe every thing in the life , come and go by the Buddha