Thai Teachers In Khon Kaen

Boo

I asked this before but it has been a couple of years so wondering if anyone knows of any thai teachers in Khon Kaen, either city or one of the outer towns.

Looking for a minimum of 2hrs daily for a month of intensive lessons, reading writing & speaking & once the back is cracked ongoing weekly/bi weekly lessons.

Cheers

Boo :)

I asked this before but it has been a couple of years so wondering if anyone knows of any thai teachers in Khon Kaen, either city or one of the outer towns.

Looking for a minimum of 2hrs daily for a month of intensive lessons, reading writing & speaking & once the back is cracked ongoing weekly/bi weekly lessons.

Cheers

Maybe I do, or at least my wife's friend does.

The friend has to work till 17:30.

My wife will call her tonight.

It is a woman teacher/translator English-Thai and the other way around.

Send me a personal message if you are interested?

Edited by hansnl

Too much, too fast, you are thinking like a thai that they can learn english that easily. Try starting with two or three lessons per week with a good teacher and some interactive software instruction to be done by the student at home. Subscribe to the english language edition of the bangkok post for practice too. The big problem in learning english is not being around native speakers enough to practice and use it.

lol, she :) wants to learn thai or should I say, increase my thai language knowledge. I also want to get back into the reading & writing. I had previously lived for 7 years in Thailand on & off & started to learn to read & write about 6 years ago but 5 years ago we moved back to UK so have gone really rusty, hence the need for intensive lessons. I have a very good knowledge/vocab already but need to be firstly brought back up to speed then improved upon.

Hansl I will send you a pm tonight, thanks :D

Cheers

'free thai language lessons with audio' Try googling that. I got quite a lot of sites but haven't checked them out. It's a start without having to pay anyone. (free-flavour, always the best!)

Good luck.