New Forum Heading - The Thaksin Topics

njpski

Please, that crook's propaganda is all over the place.

If it was all in one place it would be easier for you to avoid!

Edit - I actually just agree with moonrakers.

Edited by dttk0009

Instead of having hundreds of Khun Thaksin threads, when they say no one cares for him, shall we have only 2: one is "I love Khun Thaksin" and one is "I don't love him"? Members have the choice to post in the topic they like. Everything should go into these 2 topics only.

Instead of having hundreds of Khun Thaksin threads, when they say no one cares for him, shall we have only 2: one is "I love Khun Thaksin" and one is "I don't love him"? Members have the choice to post in the topic they like. Everything should go into these 2 topics only.

Unfortunately, both of those threads would just fill up with trolls rather fast.

You could have a love in with mc2 :)

You could have a love in with mc2 :)

its likely they work in the same office anyway, churning out propaganda on a pay per post basis for thickskins agents

I like the the two threads theory.

You can go to one to confirm your opinions and the other to see what sort of loonies hold views opposite to your own.

(Please note that this applies to the pro and anti camps equally)

I like the the two threads theory.

You can go to one to confirm your opinions and the other to see what sort of loonies hold views opposite to your own.

(Please note that this applies to the pro and anti camps equally)

Yep. Agreed....either side has a clue. Jing-jing!!!!