Visitor Visa

Hi Everybody,

After a six week wait,My girlfriend has just been to regents house to pick up her visa envelope, very good news ,her application has been succesfull, she has been granted a 6 month Visitor Visa.

I would like to thank eveybody on the this forum for all the help and advice you have given me.

I always thought it would be about 50 / 50 to wheteher she would be succesful, as she works on the family farm and has a commision only job and I thought this may go against her, on the otherside of the coin we have a strong relationship of over 4 Yrs and I was able to put together lots of evidence about our relationship and my financial status etc.

I think one key thing what we we did was not to rush the Visa application, sponsors letter and evidence, this was done over 5 month period enabling me ensure that all documents were provided and nothing was missing.

Once again thankyou to everyone

Dave

Congratulations

Success story hear also after 3 week wait. Honestly thought we would fail.

We have just been together over 6 months. I think the deciding factor for us was GF had land a house and salon with two kids.(reason for return).

Phone calls and other contact were mostly one way from me so was worried would fail on this,but we have got visa.

This is a great site for information with lots of genuine people willing to help, which is great to see.

We also used a visa agencey company as this was our first time.

Regards

Stephen