" Farang Murder Trial In Final Stages - Dale Henry"

caf

Verdict is Tomorrow morning.... I will post results as soon as I can in the NEWS forum....keeping my fingers crossed....

Good luck tomorrow.

As for news clippings, only moderators can post there. Post by other members in news clippings have been moved there by a moderator. I can only advise you to just open a new topic with the verdict in general, that will highlight that there is a verdict.

Maybe Richard could post the verdict in both this topic and the one about his brother's murder, running in news:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Thai-Woman-C...li-t191066.html

LaoPo

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Verdict is Tomorrow morning.... I will post results as soon as I can in the NEWS forum....keeping my fingers crossed....

Good luck tomorrow.

As for news clippings, only moderators can post there. Post by other members in news clippings have been moved there by a moderator. I can only advise you to just open a new topic with the verdict in general, that will highlight that there is a verdict.

Maybe Richard could post the verdict in both this topic and the one about his brother's murder, running in news:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Thai-Woman-C...li-t191066.html

LaoPo

I would strongly recommend opening a new thread, that will make it much more clear that there is a verdict and will get a lot more attention.

Richard - I'm sure a positive result will happen. However I think you should be concerned about the Thai authorities sticking with what punishment they administer. Quite common for these lads to be released quietly after all the publicity has died down. I'd keep a ever watchful and vigilant eye on these lot. :)

I am too well placed to spot the gunman if he is released after a guilty verdict.

@ Richard, Are you in Sophon's Friday?

Edited by Mosha

Richard - you don't know me but after reading this thread (on many occasions), I feel that I know you very wel!

I think that I can speak for ALL ThaiVisa members by saying that I am keeping my fingers crossed for a true and fair verdict, and I truly hope that justice will prevail.

Simon

Richard - you don't know me but after reading this thread (on many occasions), I feel that I know you very wel!

I think that I can speak for ALL ThaiVisa members by saying that I am keeping my fingers crossed for a true and fair verdict, and I truly hope that justice will prevail.

Simon

Amen. IMHO Thais need to do something about the way their law-making and law-enforcing ability is perceived.