T-shirt Wholesale

closingdownshopz

hi, everyone. im currently travel two ways regularly to bangkok once 2-3months, which i think is wasted of time and money. im looking for someone who can supply and help me for wholesale supply. im looking for low cost t-shirts for wholesale. i bought for 50-100bahts per pcs. i hope anyone can work together with me. i plan to do wholesale and consignment in my country, hope to try it out. anyone can help me? pls pm me. thanks alot.. best is price range between 40baht and 100baht, each shipment will order 300-500 pcs.

Hi,maybe you can PM me and I can help you with it.I do know lots places to get what you need.I'm able to help you in it.

hi, everyone. im currently travel two ways regularly to bangkok once 2-3months, which i think is wasted of time and money. im looking for someone who can supply and help me for wholesale supply. im looking for low cost t-shirts for wholesale. i bought for 50-100bahts per pcs. i hope anyone can work together with me. i plan to do wholesale and consignment in my country, hope to try it out. anyone can help me? pls pm me. thanks alot.. best is price range between 40baht and 100baht, each shipment will order 300-500 pcs.