Sach 125 Madness

I am egtting rid of my vfr 400 as two young kids means thats it not really used that often, its for sale in the classified section.

However I have been quite taken with the style of the sachs and was wondering if there is anyone that has one thats looking to trade up to something faster :)

post-29465-1249121037_thumb.jpg

To make it more easy, some people would not want to park a Kawasaki ER6N in front of the house, as it sends out the CHEAP Charlie signature. It is the same reason why the Yamaha FZ6 is selling better then the Kawasaki ER6N. And keeping trend Ducati cannot keep up with the sales of it 600cc series Monster, apparently selling more then a few per day... Triumph is the 600 to 800 sells champions selling more then all big bike together in a day...

Again Kawasaki ER6N is just the Toyota VIOS for the working class, not all feel happy riding that...

(personally I have no problem to drive a VIOS, I actual have one... plus a few pickups (7) and a few motorcycles including a few Kawasaki's, but have to regret to say I feel happy on a ER6N. (a standard suspension problem, fix in the 2010 model up in a few months)

To make it more easy, some people would not want to park a Kawasaki ER6N in front of the house, as it sends out the CHEAP Charlie signature. It is the same reason why the Yamaha FZ6 is selling better then the Kawasaki ER6N. And keeping trend Ducati cannot keep up with the sales of it 600cc series Monster, apparently selling more then a few per day... Triumph is the 600 to 800 sells champions selling more then all big bike together in a day...

Again Kawasaki ER6N is just the Toyota VIOS for the working class, not all feel happy riding that...

(personally I have no problem to drive a VIOS, I actual have one... plus a few pickups (7) and a few motorcycles including a few Kawasaki's, but have to regret to say I feel happy on a ER6N. (a standard suspension problem, fix in the 2010 model up in a few months)

I don't believe you.

Where'd you get your sales figures Richard?

From the same place that told you that the Suzuki Gladius and Kawasaki ER6n are similarly priced? :)http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=2890244

The 490,000 Baht Yammie FZ6 is outselling the 225,000 Kawasaki ER6n? C'mon!

Unless you can provide some verifiable figures I'm calling bs on this one.

I can say that I've taken great pleasure in my "Cheap Charlie" ER6n. It's given me nearly 16,000 km of trouble free riding pleasure over the past 7 months and now I am very much looking forward to picking up my new "working class" Ninja 650R in a couple of weeks.

Happy Trails!

Tony

Vios really ? and i always thought you were quite a young man, im 57 and still too young to drive one of them ,what a boring car,and you have 7 pick ups ! :) , i have to say richard you coming over a serious trumpet blower :D

Looking on Phuket.. At the 10's of ER6's around in only a few months.. V never seeing a legit FZ6 (one grey import FZ6N S1 type).. V maybe 2 triumphs..

I simply dont believe that triumph (or yammy or ??) are outselling Kwaker.

Thats without the many many ninjas and D-Trackers / KLX's I see also.