Room Rates In Khaosan Palace Hotel

Manicek

Hello,

Could anybody inform me about room rate for single and double room in Khaosan Palace hotel for year 2005? When I slept here in September 2001 the price of non aircon single room was 280Thai Baht and about 350 THB for double.(the prices for aircon were of course higher :o )

Thanks for your answer

Think it's about 1000 baht now, if you want to know for sure then PM me so I don't forget and I will check for you, I know someone who stayed here just a couple of weeks back.

It seems to be too high. I do not know whether it is true but Lonely Planet for Thailand issued at Sept 2003 informs that price is 280/380 THB for single/double with fan(i.e. same like in 09/2001 but I consider with annual inflation up to 5%)

The Khoa San Palace now has a sister hotel called The Rambuttri Village down on Rambuttri Rd (surprise), this place is brand new so you get a clean room and a nice swimming pool is situated on the roof, I'm sure I was only paying B280 for a fan room with cold shower. It is a lot quieter here than the Palace, worth trying out! My only gripe would be the daytime staff there are a bit moody, that is made up for by the very friendly girls at night. You get a feeling this place is very secure.