August 3, 200917 yr In the early 70’s I was home in the states for a visit and happened to see one of the moon landings live on TV. For fun I grabbed my camera a snapped a picture of the step off the lunar module. Technically it must be the worst picture shown on this forum, But I have a framed 11 X 14 hanging in my den. I have a lot of fun showing my live color picture, and friends seem to enjoy it too. Maybe they are just being polite. If anyone has any idea how to clean it up or present it better, please let me know. NO, it’s not going in the trash can. Sorry - this was not to be posted with Evaluate my picture - but in the second section. Edited August 3, 200917 yr by jukapot
August 3, 200917 yr One small step for man, a big step for mankind, a huge run and hide for photography. ( joking )
August 14, 200917 yr I remember staying up to watch the first moon landing in the UK, while my parents went to bed; couldn't believe they didn't want to watch. This taken with a Zenit-E; sorry I can't remember the settings!
August 14, 200917 yr I remember staying up to watch the first moon landing in the UK, while my parents went to bed; couldn't believe they didn't want to watch.This taken with a Zenit-E; sorry I can't remember the settings! 1/30th @ f5.6 - that's why you can see the TV lines
September 10, 200917 yr Too much information was not recorded or was lost. By the way, did anyone else notice the alien in the original image? Edited September 10, 200917 yr by filingaccount
Create an account or sign in to comment