Can't Find My Recent Posting.

asiasurfer

I see no deleted posts in either your history or the trash.

You realize you can find all your posts by clicking on the drop down menu under your name and click "find all posts" or "find all topics"

post-4641-1249412125_thumb.jpg

In the future, you can email support (at) thaivisa.com if you get no response--to ensure a quick response you can also make sure you are notifying one on duty --go to the front page and look at the member names, those in red are mods and they can assist you as well, those in blue are admin.

I see no deleted posts in either your history or the trash.

You realize you can find all your posts by clicking on the drop down menu under your name and click "find all posts" or "find all topics"

post-4641-1249412125_thumb.jpg

In the future, you can email support (at) thaivisa.com if you get no response--to ensure a quick response you can also make sure you are notifying one on duty --go to the front page and look at the member names, those in red are mods and they can assist you as well, those in blue are admin.

Thanks for quick reply. But I could swear I did post the message this morning. I can even still see the message in “My Assistant” – “My last 10 posts”. But if I try to check your way, the post is not there…

Hm, weird. I’ll just post it again then…

if you click on the last ten posts in your assistant it will bring up the list of your posts. Click on the post preview button on the post you are looking for and see what comes up

if you click on the last ten posts in your assistant it will bring up the list of your posts. Click on the post preview button on the post you are looking for and see what comes up

The following message comes up:

The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

This is really weird. I thought I would try and recreate the error but since there is not even a deleted post of your in the trash can (which sbk and I could see) it won't be possible, I guess.

I wonder if it was one of those one-in-a-trillion computer glitches in which I never believed until it happened to me, not on ThaiVisa but with another system.

--

Maestro

That is strange, because nothing shows up in your posting history at all.

What thread did you post in and what was it you posted?

It was in the General Topics Forum. I will forward the post to you in a minute...

Thanks for your help sbk!!! That’s great now.

My issue has now been resolved.