Ask Mark!

Samuian

August 8th 2pm onwards: QUESTION MARK DAY.... ask Abhisit Vejjajiva - live @ Playhouse, CenterPoint @ Center World (7th Floor) + concert by Jui Jui's, Rich Man Toy, Monotone ........... to RSVP a seat SMS to 0813599533 Bring your QUESTIONS to ask ABHISIT ..... LIVE

August 8th 2pm onwards: QUESTION MARK DAY.... ask Abhisit Vejjajiva - live @ Playhouse, CenterPoint @ Center World (7th Floor) + concert by Jui Jui's, Rich Man Toy, Monotone ........... to RSVP a seat SMS to 0813599533 Bring your QUESTIONS to ask ABHISIT ..... LIVE

i can't go but if i could i would ask him to instantly remove the ridiculous alcohol purchasing restrictions that are still in effect from the coup

i hardly drink alcohol so it matters little to me but if only on purely economic grounds surely its a valuable source of revenue to shops supermarkets etc and that in turn generates revenue for the government especially now taxes have been raised

simply removing this restriction would generate extra millions of baht every day.

after that i would ask him to send a hitman after Mr. T.............

i can't go but if i could i would ask him to instantly remove the ridiculous alcohol purchasing restrictions that are still in effect from the coup

i hardly drink alcohol so it matters little to me but if only on purely economic grounds surely its a valuable source of revenue to shops supermarkets etc and that in turn generates revenue for the government especially now taxes have been raised

simply removing this restriction would generate extra millions of baht every day.

after that i would ask him to send a hitman after Mr. T.............imekeeper

AND, what will he do when the legally elected Prime Minister that was so cowardly pushed out, returns to his rightful post.

AND, what will he do when the legally elected Prime Minister that was so cowardly pushed out, returns to his rightful post.

check your history books, newbie, when thaksin was removed he was only a caretaker prime minister, he had dissolved parliament and he was not elected as anything, he assumed the post as caretaker

even when he was elected previously, it was not by a majority, he too had to form a number of volatile coalitions that he despised working with to keep his seat

it was his transparent attempt to seize absolute power and enforce a state of emergency that brought him down and forced a coup

Thaksin will never return to power, he is a spent force.

he is the very epitome of a corrupt, power hungry politician that sane people despise

check your history books, newbie, when thaksin was removed he was only a caretaker prime minister, he had dissolved parliament and he was not elected as anything, he assumed the post as caretaker

even when he was elected previously, it was not by a majority, he too had to form a number of volatile coalitions that he despised working with to keep his seat

it was his transparent attempt to seize absolute power and enforce a state of emergency that brought him down and forced a coup

he is the very epitome of a corrupt, power hungry politician that sane people despise

Wrong answer trainee!!! ha ha

history books????? I WAS HERE THEN AND NOW!!! HA HA since you obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about, I'll teach you young one, read and learn..........

Thaksin Shinawatra (help·info) (Thai: ทักษิณ ชินวัตร, IPA: [tʰáksǐn tɕʰinnawát]; Chinese: ; pinyin: Qiū Dáxīn, nicknamed Maew แม้ว by the media) (born July 26, 1949) is a Thai businessman who was Prime Minister of Thailand from 2001 to 2006, when he was deposed in a military coup and convicted in absentia for a conflict of interest. He was born in Chiang Mai Province, Thailand and started his career in the police. He later became a successful telecom entrepreneur and one of the richest people in Thailand. He entered politics in 1994 and founded the populist Thai Rak Thai (TRT) party in 1998. After a landslide election victory in 2001, he became prime minister, the country's first to serve a full term.[4] Thaksin introduced a range of partly effective and highly popular policies to alleviate rural poverty.[5][6] He launched the country's first universal healthcare program,[7] the 30-baht scheme, as well as drastic social order and drug suppression campaigns.[8]

His re-election in 2005 had the highest voter turnout in Thai history. [9][10][11] His main support base is in the north and northeast of Thailand.

Wrong answer trainee!!! ha ha

history books????? I WAS HERE THEN AND NOW!!! HA HA since you obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about, I'll teach you young one, read and learn..........

Thaksin Shinawatra (help·info) (Thai: ทักษิณ ชินวัตร, IPA: [tʰáksǐn tɕʰinnawát]; Chinese: ; pinyin: Qiū Dáxīn, nicknamed Maew แม้ว by the media) (born July 26, 1949) is a Thai businessman who was Prime Minister of Thailand from 2001 to 2006, when he was deposed in a military coup and convicted in absentia for a conflict of interest. He was born in Chiang Mai Province, Thailand and started his career in the police. He later became a successful telecom entrepreneur and one of the richest people in Thailand. He entered politics in 1994 and founded the populist Thai Rak Thai (TRT) party in 1998. After a landslide election victory in 2001, he became prime minister, the country's first to serve a full term.[4] Thaksin introduced a range of partly effective and highly popular policies to alleviate rural poverty.[5][6] He launched the country's first universal healthcare program,[7] the 30-baht scheme, as well as drastic social order and drug suppression campaigns.[8]

His re-election in 2005 had the highest voter turnout in Thai history. [9][10][11] His main support base is in the north and northeast of Thailand.

if you know why go to wiki?

however you are wrong and thats that

read other threads about this, i can't be arsed with you