Atms At Don's Cafe

wilsongbrown

At first I thought it might be an oversight on my behalf, although always keep my bank receipts. I have two banks cards, one with bkk and the sc. Yesterday I noticed exactly 200 baht had disappeared from my account, and it happened again today with another card at one of the other machines :)

Both of these cards are for funds kept in Thai baht, not transferred from overseas, so no overseas 'premium' withdrawal fees apply. I checked both my accounts on both machines first and both showed exactly 200 baht less in the accounts. It's only a small amount, but if this is happening to many more people, it can add up to a lot over time. The old con's trick, little bits will either go unnoticed, or people won't bother to report it.

Anyone else having problems there? If it's the banks, (although had both accounts for ten years and noticed no problems up until a month ago when 1000 baht went missing, from Don's ATMs), I'll keep it under the mattress :D

Which ATM?  There's more than one machine there.  Of course the staff nor anyone else there has access to the atm, so if something is being siphoned off, it would have to be one of banks employees that service these machines, although I must say I've made hundreds of withdrawals there and never a problem.

Can you please explain: when you took the money from the ATM there was 200 Baht less than there should have been? Or was the amount correct, and has money disappeared from the account? I presume the latter, and I presume it is a yearly bank charge for you to have that account. Some banks do that for some accounts.

Seems to me not so fair to say Don's cafe ATM. But you should say the bank of.... Atm located inside/outside Don's Cafe.

Just to clear that the topic title could show some connection of Don with the supposted stolen money.

Always people looking for a scam everywhere