Translating Thai Condo Contract Into English

I would like to translate my condo contract into English. Does anyone know any credible, professional translation service that caters to property contracts? How about pricing?

Thank you.

Many of them around the USA and British Embassies. Just walk around, walk in and ask cost (usually per page); make sure to mention that you don't need gov't office certification because that will cost more.

I would like to translate my condo contract into English. Does anyone know any credible, professional translation service that caters to property contracts? How about pricing?

Thank you.

Many of them around the USA and British Embassies. Just walk around, walk in and ask cost (usually per page); make sure to mention that you don't need gov't office certification because that will cost more.

thanks for your suggestion

"I would like to translate my condo contract into English"

Have you considered speaking directly to the condo developer or real estate broker?

yes, i am in talks right now. thank you.

Where do you live? can you send it by email to me my wife can do

"I would like to translate my condo contract into English"

Have you considered speaking directly to the condo developer or real estate broker?

yes, i am in talks right now. thank you.

Where do you live? can you send it by email to me my wife can do

thanks, but i just got a real estate consultant and he'll be handling it.

I assume you were actually BUYING a Condo and not renting it.

for those who need a decent bi-lingual RENTAL-contract, this one seems to be almost perfect:

http://slice-of-thai.com/rental/rental_contract.pdf

it was posted here on the board long time ago by another member in a similar thread and I thought I share it again with the members as it seems to be extremely useful, and, not to underestimate, FREE :)

Hi yjysko,

My name is Seena, and my business includes translation from Thai to English and vis versa. I have University qualifications from Thailand and USA in Education and Languages. I am currently translating a condo contract and have recent experience in tranlating some technical documentation for an auto company, and also text books for university's students.

I can do the Translation with my best efforts as you requested. I will be able to complete it within one week after you tell me to go ahead. My rate for this translation work is 450 baht per page.

With regards,

Seena Rittikulsitichai

Thank you.

Edited by greatseena