Thai Students

hugobkkboss

Hi all

After two years with the Thai g/f, its time to move on. Have been out of the loop for awhile and havent been frequenting the spots i used to. Would like to meet up with some Thai students to get back into the swing of things. Where are the good spots these days? Used to go to SuzyPub...still good? any other suggestions?

It depends how old you are.

If you still consider yourself to be young (when I say young, I mean 'young'), I would suggest Siam Square.

For example, since I'm relatively young (notice my name), I'm a regular at the likes of Siam and MBK or RCA, Ratchada and Thong Lor for a night out.

If not, you may fancy something like Soi Cowboy or Nana Plaza.

Good luck mate.

Hi all

After two years with the Thai g/f, its time to move on. Have been out of the loop for awhile and havent been frequenting the spots i used to. Would like to meet up with some Thai students to get back into the swing of things. Where are the good spots these days? Used to go to SuzyPub...still good? any other suggestions?

RCA of an evening.I can smell from where I am at the mo :o

where can't you find students? internet, shopping malls, thong lor, rachada, khao san, everywhere aint they.  Easy pickings too.

Was at the dental hospital on suk 49 yesterday and there was one other 'farang' in the lobby, sitting chatting with a young girl (maybe 16, wearing a school uniform denoting this). At first, I thought he must be her step Dad due to the way he was interacting, with apparent familiarity (and the fact he's in his 50's).

The reception called us both up at the same time for our bills and he started talking to me. Turns out, he spends alot of his time in Thailand, is bored of 'whores' and was trying to 'pull' this young girl.

He's talking to me like I'm 'in the circle' or something and I look over at this extremely young girl and I'm thinking, if this was MY daughter, I'd send him right back to the dentist- pronto... :D (then again, so probably would he if it was HIS daughter and somone like HIM was trying the same, ironically)

All's fair once we/they become narccisitic adults (I s'pose) but why rush someone into becoming what some of us have already become...

Well, happy school girl 'hunting' (must be so challenging) and sorry to break up the pubescent party :o

Edited by bahtandsold

dirty old farang men hitting on thai schoolgirls is why farangs will get the boot from thailand!

thai men and thai parents vote!

go back home to your countries and hang out in the schoolyards there ya pervs!

real successful handsome mature adult men sure aint yall!

disgusting!

Yesiam, you really didn't need to bring a sledgehammer imho... :o

I'd give the topic starter the benefit of the doubt (and you a moment to chill out dude) - he never said he's looking to rob anyone's cradle and I was just making a recent observation that came to mind but...time to close this so-called topic nears???

Edited by bahtandsold

dirty old farang men hitting on thai schoolgirls is why farangs will get the boot from thailand!

disgusting!

Calm down - I'm assuming he meant UNI STUDENTS, if he meant anything else than we'll be in lime with you yesiam!!!

disgusting!

well well 5 trolls in one topic , how can it be :o

Guess you guy's are really addicted...

[well well 5 trolls in one topic , how can it be  :o

:D

You know 'em all don't ya Darkie? :D

Well they kinda like snails jai dee :D

they leave traces everywhere :D:D

5555555... snail trails..... 55555555.....

Going off topic for a moment, I just noticed something strange...

Why is it that my post was today at 12:51:11 hrs, you picked it up and quoted it back at 14:06:07 hrs, but my posting time has changed to 07:51:11 hrs? :D

[well well 5 trolls in one topic , how can it be  :o

You know 'em all don't ya Darkie? :D

Well they kinda like snails jai dee :D

they leave traces everywhere :D:D

5555555... snail trails..... 55555555.....

Going off topic for a moment, I just noticed something strange...

Why is it that my post was today at 12:51:11 hrs, you picked it up and quoted it back at 14:06:07 hrs, but my posting time has changed to 07:51:11 hrs? :D

Something to do with timezones jai dee :D

can't figure it out myself sometimes, here it's 10.23 now by the way

and it reports 11.23 so guess we are still on summertime :D

Edited by Darknight

Something to do with timezones jai dee :D

can't figure it out myself sometimes, here it's 10.23 now by the way

and it reports 11.23 so guess we are still on summertime :D

Cowjai leaow Darknight.

I guess you aren't currently in LOS timezone... :o

Mai pen rai... I bet you wish you were. :D