Where To Buy Aloe Vera In Bkk

Tcharles955

I got a small tub last week from The Mall at Tha Phra. I think all malls and supermarkets at Paragon, Emporium, etc, will have it. This one is an OTOP-style product in a small brown box and was located with these types of products - as opposed to being with the moisturizers, shampoos, etc. Hope this helps.

I got a small tub last week from The Mall at Tha Phra. I think all malls and supermarkets at Paragon, Emporium, etc, will have it. This one is an OTOP-style product in a small brown box and was located with these types of products - as opposed to being with the moisturizers, shampoos, etc. Hope this helps.

any pharmacy

Not exactly a hard to find item I think. I've never seen a Lotus or Foodland even that didn't carry it. Banana Boat brand. Sometimes they put it with the lotions instead of with the sunscreen like they do back home.

:)

There is a new company called PRO-MA that has just started distributing pure organic aloe vera juice from Australia now situated in Soi 2 Sukhumvit about 200 metres , you should be able to find them on the internet .

It's quite expensive around 950 baht a litre bottle.

• 2 years later...

I've been looking for aloe vera gel, like a big bottle and it all seems really expensive compared to the US. I just want 100% pure aloe vera gel, In the US i could get a huge container for like 30 baht, I saw a bottle at Villa of Banana Boat for around 300 baht?? I feel like Thailand should have some cheap brand of aloe vera somewhere, anyone know of it??

The one that is selling at boots has a bunch of other stuff inside including parfum and I'm allergic to that, i was looking for something more natural

• 2 months later...

you can buy it almost anywhere!!! its too easy to find!

almost any pharmacy will sell it! and also supermarkets.

BUT... even though the tube says 99.9% aloe vera... - its actually NOT that at all! its similar to the Orange Juice Concentrate thing...

the concentration mix of aloe vera is 99.9%.. but then its mixed with some other bulking ingredients and preservative ingredients.

have you ever seen the real aloe vera plant? put a small amount in a cup and leave it in the fridge (or at room temperature) after a week its runny and almost off.

but the Gel you buy stays good for months and months!!

the actual plant is way way better than gel. but where in bangkok to buy the real thing, i dont know!

if anyone knows where to buy REAL aloe vera leafs in bkk, then please add to this forum ;)