Foodland To Buy Booze

StuartinBKK

Just back from Foodland and they have a notice up saying that they can only sell booze from 11am-2pm and 5pm till Midnight.

If you buy more that 10 litres of booze they can sell to you as they have a wholesale license.

What is the point of buying less than 10 litres?

You'd be going to Foodland every day!

:o

woooooooooooooow who'd have thought that?

...Ok...stand outside for three hours then..thinking about Chelsea....is that a better reply???

Obviously you didn't really understand my comment like Tukyleith did :D

I did mate! :o

Hey everyone! I just found out that stores won't sell you booze between 2 and 5pm.

Figured I should post it here because I'm sure nobody else has noticed since I doubt many of you drink. I could look around the forum to see if there's 35,478,598 other topics regarding this, but I'm so certain that I'm the first one to notice this that I just won't bother.

I hear that closing hours might be set to 1am. This is outrageous....I'll get back to you and post another topic on that.

cv

Hey everyone! I just found out that stores won't sell you booze between 2 and 5pm.

Figured I should post it here because I'm sure nobody else has noticed since I doubt many of you drink. I could look around the forum to see if there's 35,478,598 other topics regarding this, but I'm so certain that I'm the first one to notice this that I just won't bother.

I hear that closing hours might be set to 1am. This is outrageous....I'll get back to you and post another topic on that.

cv

Don't believe everything you see or read.........it's obviously a big wind up :o

So what is the final word....If I want to buy a few cases of Chang on a Sunday and sortie us Suk from On Nut to the JW in a taxi....What hours may I make my purchase? Only between 1100-1400 and after 1700 till 0100 Is that correct. I commute between Patong and Honolulu and like to serve Bier Chang to unsuspecting guests. Tis only after a few Changs to I tell them that Chang means elephant and when you drink Bier Chang the elephant steps on your head.

So, when can I buy a few boxes of Chang?

woooooooooooooow who'd have thought that?

...Ok...stand outside for three hours then..thinking about Chelsea....is that a better reply???

Obviously you didn't really understand my comment like Tukyleith did :D

Is nobody listening to you again...the fools...are they mad?

:o