Cheap Condo Purchase In Pattaya

INTJ

Hi,

Has anybody bought an apartment at the 1millionbaht condo project ?

I would like to know if the buildings will be finished soon and what is the price for higher floors ?

Any more information ?

Thanks.

Yes ,i have bought there .Buildings 1 and 2 are due for completion next April .Building 3 i think by December 2010 and building 4 ? .

The 1M is only for Thai ownership ,with foreign ownership starting at 1.2 M ,up to floor level 3 .Doubt there is any left at 1.2M as building 3 was supposed to be a higher price .

I am very pleased with how its going .Went to look at my condo last week and its all tiled ,with bathroom fitted out .They are now constructing the huge 1,600 sm lagoon swimming pool .

^ Thats Spanish place on the same soi as Nirun ,further down on opposite side of the road .Can also be accessed from Sukhumvit road .

The Condo advertised ,looks well done out and seems to me great value at 600k .Only down side is that it is on the 1 st floor ,so not great for security .Also i do not know how well the blocks are maintained there .

Hi pgt99, you said a road is going to be build into the Jomtien beach condo, and split it in half, where you get that news? And when will it start? I plan to buy a studio there, like to know more about it. Can someone tell me more about it?

As for Spanish condo, it has very bad security, poorly managed. But has a potential for redevelopment as the land is quite big I would rather go for Nirun than Spanish condo.

Hi pgt99, you said a road is going to be build into the Jomtien beach condo, and split it in half, where you get that news? And when will it start? I plan to buy a studio there, like to know more about it. Can someone tell me more about it?

As for Spanish condo, it has very bad security, poorly managed. But has a potential for redevelopment as the land is quite big I would rather go for Nirun than Spanish condo.

!!!!!Go and look!! not only a "road" but a bloomin great dual carriageway, currently under construction!!!

They have started already with the cut through of JBC .It will be done in two halves though so that there is always access between A and S blocks .In the last two weeks they demolished the children's play area .Another play area will be built over the water tanks by the side of A3 .

P9260001-1.jpg

It is supposed to take 180 days to put the road through ,but i would take that as a minimum .

Thanks Lenny & Thaifan2 for your reply, so it is going to be a public 2 way traffic, more noice, more pollution, And I guess price of the condo will come down right? So is it still a good buy after all? Would you still buy this condo, if you were me?

Thanks Lenny & Thaifan2 for your reply, so it is going to be a public 2 way traffic, more noice, more pollution, And I guess price of the condo will come down right? So is it still a good buy after all? Would you still buy this condo, if you were me?

Condos there should hold their value as its a well managed complex .I would not buy in an oldish Condo complex like JBC and be hoping for an increase in value though ,unless you improve the condo itself .

The road when finished will improve Jomtien in general ,but its going to be a few more years at least before the whole f 2nd road is finished .

I live there and am happy with the place .