I Love Monday Mornings

dondraper

The weekends can be so busy with the crowds. There are always long waits and you often even need reservations for the simplest tasks, but come Monday morning, all the animals are uniformed and back in their cages leaving the city quiet for the self employed, well moneyed gentlemen among us.

I am going to go enjoy a nice long swim, followed by a hot shower, followed by a nice 2 hour massage, followed by a special massage followed by a nice lunch and then home again in time before they swing open those doors and let you out.

:)

Well bully for you Mr Draper sounds like you were born with a silver spoon or are you just enjoying the 30 years of hard labour back in UK/farangland.

You are probably too old and lazy to pull a decent Thai girl.. keep up with your special ending massages and brief dalliances with the ladies of the night i'm sure its very satisfying for your emotions.

Some of us younger folk have to work on a Monday and a Tuesday but then i don't have to feed an extended family from Isaan Road.

I still love Mondays because its a new week and who knows what's going to happen ;-)

The weekends can be so busy with the crowds. There are always long waits and you often even need reservations for the simplest tasks, but come Monday morning, all the animals are uniformed and back in their cages leaving the city quiet for the self employed, well moneyed gentlemen among us.

I am going to go enjoy a nice long swim, followed by a hot shower, followed by a nice 2 hour massage, followed by a special massage followed by a nice lunch and then home again in time before they swing open those doors and let you out.

Sounds boring don "D" raper.....obviously you have no friends or companion....

Sounds boring don "D" raper.....obviously you have no friends or companion....

Not sure what Don is getting at by starting this. An attempt to belittle the working folk? A weak attempt to boost his morale?

Personally, I am with you on this one Junki - he sounds a bit lonely. It's ok Don, we are here for you. Please feel free to start another thread about how great it is to be you.

I hate Mondays. 100 + emails, all the weekends problems are waiting for me, staff have a million questions.

Be grateful that you have employment and that you have expertise which is needed by others.

As for OP, well, I guess he is just wanting to let other people know that he likes what he does.

Next.

I hate Mondays. 100 + emails, all the weekends problems are waiting for me, staff have a million questions.

I know the feeling, in fact I hate mornings full stop when it comes to going to work. I'm slowly moving my working hours to later starts, with the reason that a lot of our work is now being conducted in Europe and the States.

:D

I know the feeling, in fact I hate mornings full stop when it comes to going to work. I'm slowly moving my working hours to later starts, with the reason that a lot of our work is now being conducted in Europe and the States.

And nothing to do with the opening hours of the Crossbar I imagine? :)

Very good James, I was half expecting you to come up with that statement. I'll see you in the pub for football at some point this season know doubt.

Very good James, I was half expecting you to come up with that statement. I'll see you in the pub for football at some point this season know doubt.

count on it, but not if the game is at midnight on a sunday - i need my beauty rest.