24hrs R & R In Pattaya.

phutoie2

Hello Pattaya expats or experts!, I am currently commuting between our own house up here in Petch and my wife's family home in Prachin Buri. She is supervising building a new farmhouse for Mama, I am funding it!.

Anyway on my next trip the TW has given permission! for oneself to have a 24 hour break in Pattaya (my idea) on my own.

Looking at the map I can bomb down the 331 in a couple of hours.

Having not been to this fine City since Dec 2006 I am asking on ideas to fill the time!!.

• I am looking at staying in a decent hotel with good parking in perhaps the North part of Pattaya, I remember the Dolphin roundabout area so would be more comfortable with that.

• Perhaps a good massage by someone who knows their stuff.
  • Afternoon drinks & relax in a good bar watching the world go by.
  • Nice meal in the evening
  • A visit to a good show/club
  • Next day perhaps some shopping after a jumbo English breakfast
  • Finish off with a visit to one of the food stores I hear about & stock up on food I cannot get up country, Decent Bacon/sausage/ Pies etc. I will have my cool box with me in the truck.
  • Then back up to Prachin in time for the evening family meal.

I know Patters is famous/infamous for its abundance of good looking girls but I just want some quality time on my own and have some sort of plan, instead of drive down there, get tanked up, sleep it off and drive back with sore head etc.

Naturally of course I too have a fine line in chat up patter like most TV members, so you never know about the bit about being on your own. :) !.

Ibis Hotel, 2nd Road just north of soi 1 is a relatively new and comfortable hotel with plenty of parking.

Plenty of massage parlours in the area!!

A great bar for afternoon drinking (especially sundowners) is the Pattaya Beer Garden, at the end of the pier just before Walking Street.

Loads of places for a good meal (see Cochran's thread) - I would recommend Cherry's on 3rd Road.

Angelwitch (soi 15) for a good show or Tiffany's (near the Ibis) if that is your thing (LB's).

Look at the various brekkie threads for recommendations. And for shopping try the new Central Festival Shopping Mall (soi 10).

For food purchase, plenty of choices. Central Food store (in Central Festival Mall), Villa (The Avenue), Friendship (Pattaya Tai), FoodLand (Pattaya Klang).

Have a great trip!

Oh come off it there is only one reason your coming down to Pattaya and I dont have to go into that. as for thinking anything could have changed in the last 2 & 1/2 years. well enough said HOPE you enjoy yourself

In the last 2 1/2 yrs the nong sows are now legal age!