Why Do You Want To Come To Thailand

sunholidaysun1

At the moment there's only one reason for me wanting to come to Thailand, that being to visit a certain thai lady.. who has stolen my heart. :)

Having said that, even with my lack of knowledge, the more I learn about Thailand, the more I like it. From what people have told me (at least concerning the parts of the country I'm planning on visiting) people are generally friendly and helpful, and the general ambience/lifestyle seems very appealing.

I'll have to see how thing pan out when I finally arrive there (planning on a 2 week stay this time), and I'm sure I'll make all the usual amateur mistakes during my stay, but I'm really looking forward to seeing some new sights and taking in new experiences while I'm there.

that was very sweet haha she must be very attractive:P haha ok babe love u muah...

What I like.

1. Attractive available younger women. I like to get some posative female energy.

Where I am from unles you are extremely rich, famous, or have exceptionaly good looks. After you reach a certain age. You are going to be alone. I myself have an average appearance, am modestly wealthy, and not famous. I am a good person. But that does not really matter to the Blue Haired Set.

I also don't find blue haried fat American women attractive. I don't like their attitudes. I could go on about this but I would be censured.

2. Though I am not poor. I know that I will live a much better life style in Thailand. My resources will go further. I will have a happier life. I like the way Thailand makes me feel.

3. NO MORE SNOW! I prefer to sit in air conditioning or by the pool. Sipping Pina Coladas and swimming in the rain.

4. I find Thailand interesting. I am tired of the same old thing in the USA.

5. I don't have much family. I have no children. Not many friends where I live. So moving is no problem.

I look foreward to retirement in about 9 and a half months time.

Why is it that only Micky44 has said WOMEN. ?? I really did think about 90% would have come here for them :)

thanks, well why else would any one first come to Thailand ? the magnificent architecture ? the clean streets and beaches ? the marvelous national health service? the fantastic unemployment benefits? the great old age pension? surely one of the nicest places i have been was Cyprus, but as i said there are no sub 40 Kg Thai girls there, I'm not knocking Thailand, but if there were no Thai girls there ,then neither would i be there. :D

Why is it that only Micky44 has said WOMEN. ?? I really did think about 90% would have come here for them :)

Becuase the first few times i went to LOS i never had too much to do with Thai women and used to pull the often ignored but extremely good looking European in their early 20s ....... but i still kept on coming back.

But no matter where i go women are always of interest, they dont half look and smell nice!

I think Micky44 that everyone else have come here to knit a jumper - bunch of faggots , must be , lol

I came for 2 months to train in thai massage in chiang mai. I had a really good time, met really nice people, temples are beautiful, food delicious, didnt see much of the country side but i hope i can come back and travel around a bit more. i am now learning thai lanhuage which is much fun ! :D

Btw Bunch of faggots is offensive. Some of us, non-breeders are using this forum too! :)

Europe for instance, provides alot of social safety and benefits, but that comes with paying A LOT of Tax. That's nice, if you want to live there. But you will never get much, stand alone trying to save some money, on the saving account, with a standard job. Won't say Thailand offers that, but there's let's much rules and tax to pay.

To bad when you worked very hard for your saving here in " the west ", and then in Thailand, you spend more than you do at home.... ( or you have to adapt to local life, or have a shed load of money)

What I like.

1. Attractive available younger women. I like to get some posative female energy.

Where I am from unles you are extremely rich, famous, or have exceptionaly good looks. After you reach a certain age. You are going to be alone. I myself have an average appearance, am modestly wealthy, and not famous. I am a good person. But that does not really matter to the Blue Haired Set.

I also don't find blue haried fat American women attractive. I don't like their attitudes. I could go on about this but I would be censured.

2. Though I am not poor. I know that I will live a much better life style in Thailand. My resources will go further. I will have a happier life. I like the way Thailand makes me feel.

3. NO MORE SNOW! I prefer to sit in air conditioning or by the pool. Sipping Pina Coladas and swimming in the rain.

4. I find Thailand interesting. I am tired of the same old thing in the USA.

5. I don't have much family. I have no children. Not many friends where I live. So moving is no problem.

I look foreward to retirement in about 9 and a half months time.

Good luck to you in your retirement soon ,,,,,,,enjoy it !!!!!!!!!!!!

You dont fear violence in BKK ??? to the level in the UK ,, I dont know your experience of the land of fake smiles but believe me I have been N. S , E , and west ,,,,,,,tread very carefully.

Of course i am aware of the excessive violence in LOS but there isnt the mindless random violence that has made every UK town and city a no go area at the weekend unless you wish to take your life in your hands, besides im bigger then most Thais. :D

Your head is ceratinly bigger than average

Lets hope his bullet proof vest is also bigger than most Thais

Well, he's right. I won't say I feel safe on the streets of Bangkok ( some areas ) but not afraid of it.

But I miss the " open lifestyle " of the west. I mean I walk at night trough a neighbourhoud of bangkok, all i see, is walls and walls and fences. :)

At the moment there's only one reason for me wanting to come to Thailand, that being to visit a certain thai lady.. who has stolen my heart. :)

Having said that, even with my lack of knowledge, the more I learn about Thailand, the more I like it. From what people have told me (at least concerning the parts of the country I'm planning on visiting) people are generally friendly and helpful, and the general ambience/lifestyle seems very appealing.

I'll have to see how thing pan out when I finally arrive there (planning on a 2 week stay this time), and I'm sure I'll make all the usual amateur mistakes during my stay, but I'm really looking forward to seeing some new sights and taking in new experiences while I'm there.

Get in there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allthough I agree with the sentiment of your post , a lot of us feel that way here, there are 1 or 2 points.

Hope when you come back to England for the 4 months or so a year you wont be using the NHS that the rest of us are paying tax to keep , well infact you wont be able to because they now have a new 6 month out the country exclusion in place for people living this way.

So if you have paid420 years of NI and significant taxes into the country of your birth, own property etc, etc you are no longer entitled to it, but it's okay to just rock up from Eastern Europe and claim it?

I hear what you are saying, but until they create a level playing field in the UK for it's citizens then the NHS entitlement exclusions are shit, and I am ex NHS.

Not my rules ,the governments,,,,,,,,,,

So you don't understand what was written in response to your first post? dam_n, they give the vote away to easy these days. :)

i love Thailand's cool climate, the november fogs, the icy roads in december and january, the low cost of heating oil, the country's perfect infrastructure such as 100mbit internet connections, the fact that an overwhelming majority of the population masters half a dozen western languages, roads and highways in top condition without any potholes, the rigid discipline of thais and foreigners in traffic, the ease when dealing with any authority (no paperwork required)...

:)

The first time I came here was nearly 10 years ago and I only went to Cha-Am. I stayed in a resort and was blown away by the LOS , the atmosphere , the weather , the food , the beautiful women , basically I loved everything . Then when I came back 2 years later , I had an overwhelming feeling of being HOME when the plane touched down at Don Muang .

Two years later again , I returned to live and have been here 5 years already and I do not ever want to leave . I still love the place but I am now really experienced in Thai life and its nothing like what I first encountered nearly 10 years ago in Cha-Am. Many good points but also a few bad ones but in general I would rather be here than in the toilet I used to call home - UK.

Yea i have to agree even after travelling to many countries before, after my first trip to LOS (7 months) it was almost like finding my calling and when i came back a year later it did feel like coming home.

It's hard to explain, it's many things, the whole relaxed feel of the place, the culture, the people,the nightlife, the food, the weather, the beautiful islands, the beautiful countryside, shopping, the adventure of travelling round LOS and neighbouring countries at my leisure, the value for money, i could go on.

The women are definitely a part of it but no more or less than any where else i have been and even if thai women were not part of the equation i would still love the place.

Thailand is not for everyone.

I arrived in 1985 and loved it.

However the couple I worked with could not wait to finish their 1 year assignment

and leave......................