How Long Can I Stay?

Hello,

I would appreciate your help as I read everything about visas and I'm still confused. I have just got tourist visa in Kuala Lumpur. Tomorrow I'm flying to Thailand and would like to stay there till the end of September (ticked already booked so I can show it on customs). Can I stay that long on tourist visa or do I have to do visa run after 30 days? I read that some countries can only stay 30 days on toursit visa. I'm from Poland.

Thanks for help!

Regards,

ppp123

Also, I believe the 30 days you are referring to relates to people who obtain visas on arrival, where at the airport you get 30 days for them, subsequent visa runs to land borders will only afford people in that cateogry a 15 day extension.

Poland is not a visa exempt country so tourist visa should be for 30 days - which can be extended for 30 days. Only the list A countries receive a 60 day entry on a tourist visa. But there is no current published list AFAIK and there have been a few exceptions made in the last several years - the Consulate issuing the visa should be able to advise what you will receive.

Hey,

Just reporting back, big thanks for all your help again. I'm already in BKK, I entered without any problems and I can stay in Thailand till 11.11. So it seems Poland is allowed for more than 30 days.

Regards!

You had a tourist visa and received a 90 day entry? Are you sure you did not have a non immigrant visa of some type? You do have a tourist passport? I am quite sure it should not be 90 days if tourist visa/passport. And if wrong should be corrected.

You had a tourist visa and received a 90 day entry? Are you sure you did not have a non immigrant visa of some type? You do have a tourist passport? I am quite sure it should not be 90 days if tourist visa/passport. And if wrong should be corrected.

Sounds like an Immigration stuff up Lop.

well , if they reduce stay days , they are loser and thailand will be much poor than ago

if i was in a powerful position , i allowed all tourists came many times to thailand and they arent in police blacklist ,so they stay up to 6 months .

tourists transfer more money if they stay more days :)

Make sure you go to the immigration office located where you stay, otherwise they would not accept your application. If you stay in Bangkok, go to the Bangkok one. If you do not have Bangkok address (hotel), you cannot extend your visa in Bangkok. Clear? Enjoy your stay.

You can extend tourist visa by 30 days by going to local immigration office in person. Bring photo with you and 1900 baht.