Laughing In Thailand

I have a racing/triathlon cycle - for me the fun of chasing and overtaking a local family scooter with sidecar on the flat or a downhill, mum and kids waving and laughing, dad sometimes trying to pretend he hasn't seen me. And then when they get me back and overtake on an uphill; just pure, good clean fun and smiles all round.

• 3 months later...

I was in Kao San a few years ago eavesdropping as 2 young English guys were being "seduced" by 2 very attractive kateoys.

As they walked away, rather drunk and hand in hand, one said to the other "I can't believe our luck, I've been giving girls the eye all night with nothing in return and just as we were gonna call it a night, up popped these two crackers!!"

They then high-fived each other and walked off whilst I and the barman were in tears of laughter....

:):D

What makes me laugh is when I see grown men holding hands with their Thai girlfriends/wives/companions like they're 10 year olds :D

It's not so bad. They probably didn't have wives when they were 10 years old.

Yah, but we used to play doctor and "Mommy and Daddy". I'll show you mine if you show me yours. :)

I got a good laugh once, when a Thai male friend of mine was explaining that in some places, eating with a fork is considered rude. As he was explaining that the fork is used only to scoop food onto the spoon, he started to dig for gold in one of his nostrils. Couldn't laugh out loud until I got back home, but I did for sure. I asked the gf if I should use a fork or spoon when "digging for gold".

Dogs with coats on.

Khun Yings with pink mauve hair and there fussy attendants.

Brightly coloured dyed dogs.

Sleeping security guards, and I mean full Gold braided uniform, legs propped up snoring loudly away.

Dogs on Motorbikes.

First time Farangs in Thialand.

Appetizer last to be served.

Indians haggling.

I know I shouldnt - Falang Ladyboys.

Just noticed Dogs make me laugh in Thailand!

I hold hands with my thai girlfriend, we swing our hands back and forth and skip at the same time. It is beautiful.

HAHA! Well that one made me laugh! It just so cwute an cwuddly. :)

Sometimes in the little condo gym, whilst running...wearing running shoes..and the general gym stuff.. in walks a Thai person wearing pyjamas and flip-flops and proceeds to use the running machine next to me! Sometimes they even bump the walk cycle up to a small shuffle jog. First time it happened i couldnt believe it. Now, even when they sometimes come in pairs, im not phazed, but will still provide a mini chuckle. Ive even seen two walking on the same treadmill.. :)

Dogs with coats on.

HAHA! A regular farang customer of my bfs garage once asked him "(name)..why is your dog wearing a t-shirt....? ...because..its a ...dog!". Bf said he laughed so much and just had to reply "I ..really dont know why!"