Afghan Judo Coach Loses To Bangkok Ladyboy

george

I have deleted a number of offensive racist comments. Agreed, the man acted foolishly and to castigate him for being foolish is one thing but the overtly racist comments made "in jest" will cease now or warnings will be handed out

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would a typical Afgani have a clue about the crazy world in Bangkok?

They wouldn't. Which is why SOMEONE should have filled them in.

They must have translators and host interfaces, yet NO ONE warned them a bit.

I find it hard to believe watching young boys dressed as girls dance by fireside is even slightly

preparation for a Nana Plaza floozie of any gender type.

What I guess Lonely Planet was never done in an farsi translation...

Agree with what you say,but this topic is gone crazy already.

BTW,not Farsi, in Kabul they speak Pashtu. Farsi is used in a neighbor Counry.

Farsi is used in Iran along with several other dialects of persian.

Yes Pashtu, thanks, I was about to time out on edits and couldn't find the word,

so I picked a major regional language. Half there is better than nothing I guess.

It is impossible to separate his origin from the lack of savoire faire he showed in Bangkok.

SBK thank you for making this a nicer thread to read.

Don't know why the middle east conflicts allow for such license in some,

to culturally abuse in the lowest fashion?

I have deleted a number of offensive racist comments. Agreed, the man acted foolishly and to castigate him for being foolish is one thing but the overtly racist comments made "in jest" will cease now or warnings will be handed out

I agree.

This is not a laughing matter. The incident involves felony assault and the perpetrator deserves significant prison time. The victim could have died (as is not too uncommon in these cases).

And, besides, the title is misleading. To say he "loses" to a ladyboy implies a confrontation occurred. The ladyboy most certainly may himself have met an untimely demise had things progressed a little further...

I recently learned of an interesting, simple, and surefire method to test to see whether the individual in question is truly male or female. So, guys, try this with your woman:

Ask her to stand and face you, then have her hold out either arm toward you and at about eye level. Her forearm will angle outwards slightly at the elbow, whereas yours will be totally straight! This is apparently some kind of genetic trait pertaining only to the female of the species.

Kateoys can fake a lot but they can't fake this...

I thought it was an hilarious story. :) I feel sorry for the guy, not so much for what he lost (which was bad enough), but for the shit he's going to get when he gets back. Inviting someone back to your hotel room? Hardly fits in with the islamic fundamentalist ethic, does it! However, it's understandable - some of those katoeys are good enough to fool anyone, kinked elbows notwithstanding! And if you're used to seeing women in a burkha, what chance have you got in Nana Plaza? Poor bugger. And re the language, when I was in Kabul in the late 60s, Pashtun was widely spoken, but the lingua franca was Dari, which is a dialect of Farsi.

Ask her to stand and face you, then have her hold out either arm toward you and at about eye level. Her forearm will angle outwards slightly at the elbow, whereas yours will be totally straight! This is apparently some kind of genetic trait pertaining only to the female of the species.

Kateoys can fake a lot but they can't fake this...

On another forum page a while ago this was discussed and there was photographic evidence proving this is a myth.

Although in some cases their arms will be straight.

In my experience, if you are unsure, you can ask.

I've never been lied to.

But it can't be the first thing you ask of course. Chat for a little and then ask them if they are a ladyboy.

You have to imply you are broad minded and have no qualms about them not being a woman.

The ones who are ladyboys have always told me they are.

But I have no problem now distinguishing them. I can even spot the ones who have had the 'cut' and ones who haven't.

The Afghan guys mistake was leaving the room with the person in there and drinking a drink which he obviously left unattended.

I met some guy who was drugged and robbed by a girl in Bangkok similar circumstances.

...And if you're used to seeing women in a burkha, what chance have you got in Nana Plaza?...

This comment left me smiling, what I'd said, but so succinct.

Anyone that leaves a drink unattended with a rent boy or rent girl is asking for it.

But I doubt they teach that in Kabul or Cabo San Lucas either.....

Finaly ! Thank you !

I hope by doing so you wish to prove that this website is opened to ANY foreigner in seek of Thailand related news and answers, and not only the white commonwealth community !

As mentionned, there is enough fun to be made of the "robbed by a ladyboy" situation without moving on the the rudest, and most disgracefull comments on the guys origins and supposed habits.

Edited by sunsamourai

I will try again to make a post in this topic

Afghan judo people should be aware that not all is as it seems in Thailand

maybe if muslims choose to commit adultery or sodomy, their god will ensure that they pay a reasonable price

Drugged? its just an allegation where is the evidence of a blood test? what drug was it?

FACT- In Afghanistan thanks to the legacy of the Taliban and Sharia law Alcohol,Sodomy and homosexuality are highly illegal.

Sounds more like shame-blame to me. With un unprovable insurance claim atached.

Anyhow the authoritys know the suspect so sooner or later he will be interviewed.

Has he been arested yet?

( :) )

Edited by walterego

Drugged? its just an allegation where is the evidence of a blood test? what drug was it?

FACT- In Afghanistan thanks to the legacy of the Taliban and Sharia law Alcohol,Sodomy and homosexuality are highly illegal.

Sounds more like shame-blame to me. With un unprovable insurance claim atached.

Anyhow the authoritys know the suspect so sooner or later he will be interviewed.

Has he been arested yet?

( :) )

The only act that i can see which was illegal (afghan culture) was the alcohol.

There is no mention of Sodomy or homosexuality in the op post.

It reads that he picked up a lady boy unknowingly, Believing it to be a woman.

Who are we to blame him if he wants a little on the side?.

It does not matter what country or culture you belong too, Men are men and if it is offered to them on a plate, How many of you would refuse?

He who is without sin cast the first stone. With that said if you were really honest 99% of you on here should not be throwing stones so to speak.

I agree.

This is not a laughing matter. The incident involves felony assault and the perpetrator deserves significant prison time. The victim could have died (as is not too uncommon in these cases).

I disagree. I think it's hilarious. I don't care what race or religion he is. I think stories of guys falling for ladyboys is funny.

Of course, I hope, you can post links to the incidents when the victim died - after all you said it's not uncommon.

I agree.

I disagree. I think it's hilarious. I don't care what race or religion he is. I think stories of guys falling for ladyboys is funny.

Of course, I hope, you can post links to the incidents when the victim died - after all you said it's not uncommon.

I agree with you loaded, You have to laugh. But also stick to the facts as op or reported and not read things into the post that are not there.

I agree.

I agree with you loaded, You have to laugh. But also stick to the facts as op or reported and not read things into the post that are not there.

What are you on about?

I agree.

What are you on about?

I am talking about the ones that elaborate on the op without any evidence to support it. For instance it's not uncommon for people to die in this situation. ie no links to support their post.

Hope you did not think i was having a go at you lol.

I am talking about the ones that elaborate on the op without any evidence to support it. For instance it's not uncommon for people to die in this situation. ie no links to support their post.

I don't care if you were 'having a go at me'. Read the post I quoted please before posting rubbish. My comment wasn't about the op it referred to the post I quoted - that little thing 1cm above my comments. Try reading again.

I don't care if you were 'having a go at me'. Read the post I quoted please before posting rubbish. My comment wasn't about the op it referred to the post I quoted - that little thing 1cm above my comments. Try reading again.

I really think you are the one that needs to reread posts.

I commented on your reply to the aforementioned post. Agreed with you.

Then i commented further on the post you replied to not your reply..

Just look at the legs man... I can pick out every ladyboy.

Datsun.

Have you ever noticed that when you put someone to rights on a post they made. They do not reply for a day or so or reply immediatly with some sort of jibberish, and nothing to do with a question you may have asked of them.jmho

Just look at the legs man... I can pick out every ladyboy.

Don't be so sure...

Especially when you're wearing those beer goggles! :)

A uk friend of mine calls them blinkers for drinkers :D

Seems to me that this Afghani was totaly lacking in common sense.

You don't leave a stranger that you picked up in your room by her/him/self to check out what valuables you have. If you have that kind of valuables you leave them in the hotel safe. Its not roket science. You would think that this kind of common sense would prevail in a dangerous place like Afghanistan. Apparently it does not.

I really think you are the one that needs to reread posts.

I commented on your reply to the aforementioned post. Agreed with you.

Then i commented further on the post you replied to not your reply..

Complete jibberish

Edited by Loaded

Seems to me that this Afghani was totaly lacking in common sense.

You don't leave a stranger that you picked up in your room by her/him/self to check out what valuables you have. If you have that kind of valuables you leave them in the hotel safe. Its not roket science. You would think that this kind of common sense would prevail in a dangerous place like Afghanistan. Apparently it does not.

People do all kinds of stupid things when they visit Thailand, especially when they get a few drinks in them. How much do you want to bet that there was plenty of alcohol involved in this case (I mean prior to the micky that the ladyboy slipped him in the room)?