It Will Never Happen

PatinBKk

There are a few places in the Cha am area that have units for rent but the current owners cant give a contract.......' Dont worry I have been here for years, its all right just pay on a monthly basis ' anyone stupid enough to believe that gets what they deserve....and it has happened....Land next to Tara Montra is being cleared for construction of a new hotel.......one guy paid 200,000 baht only a few months ago, another very expensive looking Dutch bar that was for sale at 600,000 is now worth nothing...just be careful and always get a contract with the ORIGINAL OWNER of the property

There are a few places in the Cha am area that have units for rent but the current owners cant give a contract.......' Dont worry I have been here for years, its all right just pay on a monthly basis ' anyone stupid enough to believe that gets what they deserve....and it has happened....Land next to Tara Montra is being cleared for construction of a new hotel.......one guy paid 200,000 baht only a few months ago, another very expensive looking Dutch bar that was for sale at 600,000 is now worth nothing...just be careful and always get a contract with the ORIGINAL OWNER of the property

Good advice! I personally think many people are simply too naive rather than being dumb when they are conned.