Roast Pork Dinner In Pattaya For 99 Baht

syd barrett

I am happy to report that the Bowling Green pub and restaurant on Soi Drarin (AKA Soi Xzyte) off Soi Buckhaew is continuing to offer weekend roast dinners.

I tried it last weekend and it was excellent:

Roast Pork

Roast Potatoes

Roast Vegetables

Lashings of genuine Bisto gravy

All for 99 baht!

See you there!

I'm 550Km from Pattaya and you are making me feel hungry - Stop it!

Will put it on my list for things to do next time I visit.

----------------------------------------------------

I agree!! live up in Chaiyaphum and I am so missing such a fantastic food.

Thanks for bringing it up. Hmmmmmmm

Glegolo

Now you're really rubbing it in!!!!!

Please have some mercy on those of us who only visit Pattaya occasionally.

Usually I don't miss a nice roast dinner, but you have to keep reminding me.

Anyway, hope that you enjoy it. At least I know that I will next time I'm in FunTown.

Now you're really rubbing it in!!!!!

Please have some mercy on those of us who only visit Pattaya occasionally.

Usually I don't miss a nice roast dinner, but you have to keep reminding me.

Anyway, hope that you enjoy it. At least I know that I will next time I'm in FunTown.

See you there next Sunday!

post-4408-1250419826_thumb.jpg

I am happy to report that the Bowling Green pub and restaurant on Soi Drarin (AKA Soi Xzyte) off Soi Buckhaew is continuing to offer weekend roast dinners.

I tried it last weekend and it was excellent:

Roast Pork

Roast Potatoes

Roast Vegetables

Lashings of genuine Bisto gravy

All for 99 baht!

See you there!

Syd-do you know of any place in Patts.where I can get genuine thai food?????????????

Syd-do you know of any place in Patts.where I can get genuine thai food?????????????

Have you tried Crazy Dave's on Soi Chayapoon?

Ha ha-thanks syd,no I haven,t-but I have used the one directly opposite to Pook house on soi buckhow-40 baht for a meal and a free view of the ladyboys "dancing"-will be there in 3 weeks-cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Syd, Have you tried Seasider Restaurent a few doors from CDs ? I have eaten there for 8 Years.

Steaks, Hot Pot, Full House Brekky, Roast Beef/Yorkshire Pud, Roast Pork, Roast Chicken, they also have the Roast Lamb.

Its not very posh inside but the food is spot on and there prices are good.

A Nice and clean Restaurent.

Also Neeroys directly accross from CDs is ok for a change as well.....

Hungry now. :)

• 1 month later...
The place on Soi Diana is a good deal for the money. What's with the snide comment about it in the title of the thread?

Not snide!

In order to enjoy the 99 baht daily special on Soi Diana you must order a minimum of one drink.

UPDATE

The Bowling Green (Soi Xzyte) weekend special now offers:

Roast Beef Dinner: 140 Baht

Roast Pork Dinner: 99 Baht

Roast Chicken Dinner: 99 baht

All drinks until 7.00pm: 55 Baht.

The place on Soi Diana is a good deal for the money. What's with the snide comment about it in the title of the thread?

Not snide!

In order to enjoy the 99 baht daily special on Soi Diana you must order a minimum of one drink.

UPDATE

The Bowling Green (Soi Xzyte) weekend special now offers:

Roast Beef Dinner: 140 Baht

Roast Pork Dinner: 99 Baht

Roast Chicken Dinner: 99 baht

All drinks until 7.00pm: 55 Baht.

:) Hidden extra's, 1 drink - do you not normally have a drink with your meal ...................

Syd, Have you tried Seasider Restaurent a few doors from CDs ? I have eaten there for 8 Years.

Steaks, Hot Pot, Full House Brekky, Roast Beef/Yorkshire Pud, Roast Pork, Roast Chicken, they also have the Roast Lamb.

Its not very posh inside but the food is spot on and there prices are good.

A Nice and clean Restaurent.

Also Neeroys directly accross from CDs is ok for a change as well.....

Hungry now. :)

I agree with PG, Sea Side has good food at low prices. I especially recommend the pork chob.

I've never been to Neeroys but I am going to give it a try :D

By the way, what exactly is Yorkshire pudding? (Yeah, I'm from the states :D )

:D Hidden extra's, 1 drink - do you not normally have a drink with your meal ...................

Of course, but it defeats the object if you get fleeced for 110 baht for a 330ml bottle of beer when the food costs 99 Baht. :)

Me thinks you have made a high quality post Syd. It is a pity you are wrong! At the place in Soi Diana as previously mentioned you can order a 30 bath coke which brings the meal price to a total price of 129 bath. Still cheaper than the place you are promoting at 140 bath. Yes the place you are promoting has some roasts at 99 bath but you also mention drink prices are 55 bath. This takes the total to 154 bath! Are their cheaper drinks than 55 baht? Your post does not mention this!

At Soi Diana you also have a choice of roast meats and are not restricted to one meat only! And you can have more than one serving. Yes it is all you can eat for 99 bath. But you do need to have a drink with your meal and maybe just maybe this is what most normal people do anyway :D

And one more nicety the food tastes good!

And remember not everyone drinks beer :D

It is nice to give bm's the correct information because then they can make an informed decision based on the truth!

No offence intended by the way but it is nice for people reading these posts that they get the correct information don't you think? If I have given any incorrect info. I stand corrected.

Edited by tlcwaterfall

I fail to understand what all the fuss is about. The 99 Baht place on Soi Diana is called "Dine for 99". There are no hidden fees.

It cleary states that the purchase of a beverage is required. A botte of water is 30 Baht. Therefore, the total cost is just 129. The

Bowling Green dinner is more. The food quality at Dine for 99 is good. And while I'm not a fan of the owner Bobby, it's not a bad deal.

Each night has a different menu. I don't care for their pizza, but the nights with burgers and hot dogs, lasagna, chicken, or roast beef

are all good in my unbiased opinion.

• 4 weeks later...