Roast Pork Dinner In Pattaya For 99 Baht

syd barrett

Where is the Bowling Green exactly as I am not sure of the names of the sois which end of Soi Bukow (which I do know) is it ?

About halfway down Soi Buckhaw. Turn onto Soi Drarin (Soi Xzyte) and walk up to Pattaya third road as if going to Xzyte disco. You can't miss it.

Where is the Bowling Green exactly as I am not sure of the names of the sois which end of Soi Bukow (which I do know) is it ?

About halfway down Soi Buckhaw. Turn onto Soi Drarin (Soi Xzyte) and walk up to Pattaya third road as if going to Xzyte disco. You can't miss it.

Cheers for that I have4 more idea now as although I have been to patts many times I dont go to this area too much it seems

:D Hidden extra's, 1 drink - do you not normally have a drink with your meal ...................

Of course, but it defeats the object if you get fleeced for 110 baht for a 330ml bottle of beer when the food costs 99 Baht. :)

Me thinks you have made a high quality post Syd. It is a pity you are wrong! At the place in Soi Diana as previously mentioned you can order a 30 bath coke which brings the meal price to a total price of 129 bath. Still cheaper than the place you are promoting at 140 bath. Yes the place you are promoting has some roasts at 99 bath but you also mention drink prices are 55 bath. This takes the total to 154 bath! Are their cheaper drinks than 55 baht? Your post does not mention this!

At Soi Diana you also have a choice of roast meats and are not restricted to one meat only! And you can have more than one serving. Yes it is all you can eat for 99 bath. But you do need to have a drink with your meal and maybe just maybe this is what most normal people do anyway :D

And one more nicety the food tastes good!

And remember not everyone drinks beer :D

It is nice to give bm's the correct information because then they can make an informed decision based on the truth!

No offence intended by the way but it is nice for people reading these posts that they get the correct information don't you think? If I have given any incorrect info. I stand corrected.

Thought I would add to this thread as I have tried many eating places pattaya, I have to say that the 99baht Soi Diana is pretty hard to beat no matter what way you look at it, I had the Sunday dinner and it was simply great, there is nothing else to say, the quality of the food was V'good the service was V.good, the Price was V'good, when eating out I can't think there is much you can add to that so it gets a thumbs up from me as do many other places around pattaya..........many do not

By the way, what exactly is Yorkshire pudding? (Yeah, I'm from the states :D )

So are we and most Americans that we know - know what Yorkshire pudding is... It's a pastry type of a dish (originated in Yorkshire, England) made from batter - usually served with roast beef and gravy. :)

Traditionally it is made with meat fat drippings. Yum!

• 8 months later...
Syd-do you know of any place in Patts.where I can get genuine thai food?????????????

Have you tried Crazy Dave's on Soi Chayapoon?

Syd, Have you tried Seasider Restaurent a few doors from CDs ? I have eaten there for 8 Years.

Steaks, Hot Pot, Full House Brekky, Roast Beef/Yorkshire Pud, Roast Pork, Roast Chicken, they also have the Roast Lamb.

IBy the way, what exactly is Yorkshire pudding? (Yeah, I'm from the states :D )

It is some kind of weird bready stuff that you eat with roasts, but it actually tastes good when it is done correctly, but it hardly ever is - at least in Thailand. :(

Think Syd has got shares in the bowling green restaurant,is it not up for sale?. You only get what you pay for and 99 baht that plate of yours must have been topped up. The beef meal at 149 comes out bigger,but the Sunday special at 18 coins Soi B takes some beating at 129,beats the bowling green by a mile

i can tell you now that is 100% not a photo of a bowling green dinner

Now you're really rubbing it in!!!!!

Please have some mercy on those of us who only visit Pattaya occasionally.

Usually I don't miss a nice roast dinner, but you have to keep reminding me.

Anyway, hope that you enjoy it. At least I know that I will next time I'm in FunTown.

See you there next Sunday!

i can tell you now that is 100% not a photo of a bowling green dinner

Now you're really rubbing it in!!!!!

Please have some mercy on those of us who only visit Pattaya occasionally.

Usually I don't miss a nice roast dinner, but you have to keep reminding me.

Anyway, hope that you enjoy it. At least I know that I will next time I'm in FunTown.

See you there next Sunday!

That photograph was taken over one year ago in August 2009. Of course the dinner will look different during your two week Pattaya holiday in August 2010.

I think this is a sales ploy. Up for sale at 7.6 mil,get the punters in for the 99 specials and take as many pics as possible

I have no connections with the Bowling Green.

Several hundreds of my postings are reviews of different eateries in and around Pattaya and Jomtien.

I think this is a sales ploy. Up for sale at 7.6 mil,get the punters in for the 99 specials and take as many pics as possible

I have no connections with the Bowling Green.

Several hundreds of my postings are reviews of different eateries in and around Pattaya and Jomtien.

No connection except you are what you eat ...

:D Hidden extra's, 1 drink - do you not normally have a drink with your meal ...................

Of course, but it defeats the object if you get fleeced for 110 baht for a 330ml bottle of beer when the food costs 99 Baht. :)

yeh, god forbid they should make a profit :)