How Farang Sees Thai Then?

sunlaree

Mostly, I consider Thais to be a wondefully open a generous bunch.

For example, I know that the missus' Aunt & Uncle have spent their last Baht making a nice meal for me when I would quite happily have paid for them to eat out. Such generosity / hospitality is unheard of in western society.

However, I must say that some experiences (especially with the missus) have also taught me that it's a bad idea to make Thais angry.

:D Hello ,,,it's your turn to describe about how you see Thai people..

You can talk about you wife ,mia noi(OH Do Farangs have mia noi? :o )

YOur Thai friend here ,,,Any comment ?

Hi, Sunlaree !

seems like you didn't read much on this Forum. there are a lot of topics here where many members say many things about Thai people. not all of them sweet - I hope you'll not be dissapointed.

for me - I like most of Thai people. although in every country in the world some people might be good and some not.

my wife is Thai. I can say about her, and perhaps it is common tendency for thai women - she is quite impulsive and she changes her mind and mood very fast. oh, and also she get's bored and annoyed too fast and often. tell me - is it normal for Thai woman? if something she doesn't like - she will immidietly say - "I'm sooooo bored !" (bua in pahasa Thai :D )

I hope that you get good responds to your post here!

I try not to generalize as much as I can, but aaaaaa's description fits my wife too.

And add jealousy too, at BigC checkout if I smile to the cashier(if female,usually is):

"Don't smile, you're married", any excuses like "Thought this was the land of smiles" don't work.

Having a mia noi would be lethal.

I wouldn't want my wife any other way than she is though, I love her.

And before the ladies here try to bite my head off, yes, I'm very well aware of the fact that I'm not perfect. :o

Khun Sunlaree!

Sorry do not wish to seem 'touchy' ..but...

Neither we nor you can generalise.

What do you want to know?

What do 'farangs'..whoever they may be ...people who live here/tourists/??

think ...about what? Thai people/men/women/childremn/wives/husbands.......what?

Otherwise it is just soup!