Closes Threads

Patriciachas

I have been following a recent thread that as now been closed ,and i am sad at the type of comments that start to attack people and astablishments that are mentioned.Why do people have to be so childish it sometimes makes you ashamed to from the west.

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Patriciachas,

Well, threads, at some point, must be closed in order to make seams. Without seams our thoughts just fall off.

And, people are, after all, overgrown children, aren't they ? I know my own Human is an overgrown child, and he seems to make a lot of his own misery by forgetting that, and a lot of his own whoopee when he remembers that.

That is interesting that your shame blows from the west; I can never tell which direction my shame comes from. I tried holding up one of my socks to make a shame-sock, but it just hung there limply even though I could feel very strong gusts of shame that day.

best, ~o:37;

I have been following a recent thread that as now been closed ,and i am sad at the type of comments that start to attack people and astablishments that are mentioned.Why do people have to be so childish it sometimes makes you ashamed to from the west.

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Patriciachas,

Well, threads, at some point, must be closed in order to make seams. Without seams our thoughts just fall off.

And, people are, after all, overgrown children, aren't they ? I know my own Human is an overgrown child, and he seems to make a lot of his own misery by forgetting that, and a lot of his own whoopee when he remembers that.

That is interesting that your shame blows from the west; I can never tell which direction my shame comes from. I tried holding up one of my socks to make a shame-sock, but it just hung there limply even though I could feel very strong gusts of shame that day.

best, ~o:37;

Dear ~o:37;,

Perhaps your Human form had been wearing that sock too long and it was simply incapable of rising to the occasion.

My Human form suffered from that syndrome for some years but thanks to those good scientists at Pfizer and Eli Lilly, I no longer have to hide my shortcomings.

Best, Blink E. Bill.

I actually STARTED a thread stating that all threads have a certain life span. I expected it to disappear after 2 posts but it went on for a couple of pages. However, that is different from what you are saying. Once a thread runs its course there is nothing more to add. But, It is the people who hide behind anonymity and snipe at others who are the problem. There are many ways to disagree without getting nasty or personal, but some people don't have the intelect for that.

The biggest problem is professional trolls coming over from a "competing" (in their dreams) website who just want to hurt other people's feelings and destroy their livelihoods and don't care about anything but themselves. :)

Edited by Ulysses G.

The biggest problem is professional trolls coming over from a "competing" (in their dreams) website who just want to hurt other people's feelings and destroy their livelihoods and don't care about anything but themselves. :)

Do please tell us the name of this competing [ in their dreams] website--it might be worth a look! I might even do a bit of guerrilla trolling! :D

The biggest problem is professional trolls coming over from a "competing" (in their dreams) website who just want to hurt other people's feelings and destroy their livelihoods and don't care about anything but themselves. :D

Do please tell us the name of this competing [ in their dreams] website--it might be worth a look! I might even do a bit of guerrilla trolling! :D

That's been done. :)

is there anything in LOS that isnt copied??

...snip . Why do people have to be so childish it sometimes makes you ashamed to from the west.

So, childish Westerners make you ashamed? Why? Is it because you feel that Westerners are somehow more advanced and so should be behaving less childishly? I should think that childishness is pretty evenly distributed across ethnic, racial, religious, national, and gender lines. Except perhaps the last category. I've heard said that men are more childish than women, and heard it said so often that I tend to concur. Since most of the posters at this CM forum are male, that could explain why threads so often devolve into mud-slinging fests. If so, and you feel the need to be ashamed, it is the male gender you should be ashamed of. Me, I'm not ashamed, because, after all, boys will be boys.

I actually STARTED a thread stating that all threads have a certain life span. I expected it to disappear after 2 posts but it went on for a couple of pages. However, that is different from what you are saying. Once a thread runs its course there is nothing more to add. But, It is the people who hide behind anonymity and snipe at others who are the problem. There are many ways to disagree without getting nasty or personal, but some people don't have the intelect for that.

It would be nice if everyone could disagree without being disagreeable. Alas, that isn't the case, but it's nothing to get worked up about.

Anonymity on the internet: some don't like it because it allows louts to be louts. I don't mind it, at least it allows me to know a lout by his handle.

...........but some people don't have the intelect for that.

Um Ian, there are two l's in intellect. :)

Intentionel misteak hoping the grammer pollice wud be on the lookout. :D

:D Many have tried, but nobody's managed to rattle Ian's cage. :D

There are professional trolls? Great work if you can get it!

It's because some people don't have a life... look at the amount of post of some members!!

You can also see the same members on allmost every thread... even when they have nothing to add to the subject...

Think it's rather sad....

And you are right when a thread gets interesting.. there are always some that spoil it...

(example fabrique bouncer thread)

It's because some people don't have a life... look at the amount of post of some members!!

You can also see the same members on allmost every thread... even when they have nothing to add to the subject...

Think it's rather sad....

And you are right when a thread gets interesting.. there are always some that spoil it...

(example fabrique bouncer thread)

Yes, I am guilty at times but I missed the Fabrique thread. It was a good one.