Old Bald And Fat Men And Thai Women

taxexile

I hope someone invents a pill that I can take to keep my hair

There is- 'Propecia' - active ingredient Finasteride.

Save yourself 75% of the cost and buy 'Proscar' and a pill splitter instead. Then split each pill into quarters for the correct daily dosage. A Doctor taught me this trick.

In the west you need a Doctor's prescription for this drug, ....here? ...well this is Thailand. They'll sell it over the counter.

If you take this drug you'll also avoid getting a prostate as big as Ko Samui.

A doctor once told me that if you have a daily zinc tablet after you reach 40 years of age you can drastically reduce the risks of prostate cancer.

Not a pleasant thought for any bloke. :o

Thats long winded, far too serious

And it's twice as long winded if you quote the whole original post!

Whatever, I agree with the points made. I am over 50 by a few years, however I am far from fat and have my original hair (albeit a different colour). My FG is 26 years old and she's a star. I'm convinced that anyone on here who has met her will agree. The difference in age doesn't concern me at all and it certainly does not concern the FG.

:o

A doctor once told me that if you have a daily zinc tablet after you reach 40 years of age you can drastically reduce the risks of prostate cancer.

Not a pleasant thought for any bloke. :o

I was in hospital a few years back with a minor stomach problem.When the Doc. asked me if I've ever had my prostrate checked, I quite innocently said no....well you know what came next!! :D:D

If I ever get asked the question again, I'd almost consider bullshitting. :D

I'm over 50, handsome, still have all my hair and a small prostate :D

I've got girlfriends in Asia and Paris, no older than 25, tell you its not the looks, its about being cocky and funny and to go out in the real world.

I see girls/guys sitting in bars waiting for something the happen, guess what, you have to make it happen. Most of the guys just don't have balls and find the easy way out with p4p partners. :o

I've have fat bald friends with GF's to die for, remember the girls don't like wussy's, but that's a story for another time :D

Not a pleasant thought for any bloke. :D

I was in hospital a few years back with a minor stomach problem.When the Doc. asked me if I've ever had my prostrate checked, I quite innocently said no....well you know what came next!! :D:D

:o:D:D:D

On with the rubber gloves hey?

I got mine checked once...

I felt violated for at least a week after...

:D

Not a pleasant thought for any bloke. :D

:o:D:D

On with the rubber gloves hey?

I got mine checked once...

I felt violated for at least a week after...

:D

When the Doc (female) told me what she was going to do,(I wasn't feeling too well at the time anyway)I said "Your f'ing jokng arn't you?" The reply was "No, I can get a male nurse to do it for you if you wish".....Well panic turned into more panic and I had to tell her in no uncertain terms that I was sure she was up (no pun intended) for the task....... :D

There is- 'Propecia' - active ingredient Finasteride.

side effects of finasteride

impotence

decreased libido

ejaculation disorders

testicular pain

breast tenderness and enlargement

dont take more than 1mg /day if you are taking it in the hope of slowing down or reversing male pattern baldness. need to take it for 6 months before benefits are seen.

to jsixpack

although you make some valid points it sounds as if you despise the fat and bald and would rather not see them in the company of attractive younger women.

in fact you say you would rather not see them at all.

it sounds as if you would rather they didnt have access to the pleasures that you indicate you enjoy.

i maintain that it is not so easy in the west for over fifties to meet sexual partners , despite all the help groups you mention.

western femininity is different to thai feminity and to mention it is certainly not a vilification of western women .

my post was defending the right of older , fatter and balder men to have fun and relationships with the sort of women that younger fitter men think are solely reserved for them. i would equally defend older women who enjoy cavorting with and forming relationships with young men.

and to have such relationships without being subjected to the kind of comments that you commenced your post with.

my post was defending the right of older , fatter and balder men to have fun and relationships with the sort of women that younger fitter men think are solely reserved for them.

That sort of women being - ....ones whose company we don't have to pay for?

I presume you do mean that - you're not referring to old guys buying crumpet are you?

By the way - cutting back on drinking alcohol in your forties and fifties keeps you youthful later on. Cut out spirits altogether, particularly in this climate, where one risks drinking larger amounts.

ps I've not had any problems with finasteride after taking it for 6 years.

Edited by The_Moog

That sort of women being - ....ones whose company we don't have to pay for?

I presume you do mean that - you're not referring to old guys buying crumpet are you?

i dont see a problem with older guys buying it.

if a single older man has the desire for a sexual encounter with a younger woman without the need for any commitment then why not.

somebody is selling and somebody is buying.

Well its your topic - so you tell us -

Is this topic about older gents coming here and finding that they can get a sweet young thing to be their girlfriend.

(which is quite an interesting topic)

Or: is it about older gents coming here and finding they can get a hooker.

(which is less interesting - as its stating the obvious and just a purely economic thing unrelated to their baldness)

its about not persecuting the older fatter and balder man for being older , fatter and balder and having a younger girlfriend/wife or paid for bar girl on his arm.

leave 'em be.

they are entitled to partake of whatever they want in this world without being looked down on as some vile being purely on account of their age and appearance.

I don't think anyone is persecuting older gents inThailand.

(You don't really feel persecuted do you ?! - I think you are just being wry !).

I believe the opposite applies in Thailand. People are incredibly tolerant of age-differences here. Plus older guys can get a teenage girlfriend who is proud to be seen with him.

This is Paradise, with a capital P, for an older guy.

Try it in Bradford !

Edited by The_Moog
  • Like 1

the persecution i was referring to comes from some posters on this forum who when wishing to make a point about the bar scene , mail order brides or abuse of the poor always seem to single out the older , fatter etc. male as some kind of sleazoid worm.

i believe the opposite applies in Thailand. People are incredibly tolerant of age-differences here. Plus older guys can get a teenage girlfriend who is proud to be seen with him.

Try it in Bradford !

exactly my point.

You ain't kidding there, Moog.

Hey Tax, have you ever heard of the Chinese proverb "A picture is worth a thousand words"? I don't know if it's true, but your wailing tirade about the poor old whoremongerers can be summed up by one simple picture Exactly what you said, but much easier on the stomach. :o

I won't bother challenging your apologetic post point-by-point, seeing how JSixpack did a pretty good job on it already - and that you didn't bother to answer his points either, but merely made a few sweeping comments on them.

I only state my main point, echoing the quote below:

To find an easy way out of poverty is a powerful motivation to do what one

otherwise would never contemplate. What is exploitation, exactly?

Indeed. Some people, including the original poster, couldn't care less, or perhaps cant even fathom the desperation due to extreme poverty. This desperation makes people do things otherwise they would not even contemplate doing. Like a young girl sleeping with the Farang version of her grandfather. I already made my point concerning this issue.

It's a pity that some people are taking verbal abuse due to their appearance only. However, I do not have any sympathy for the ones who in turn abuse others - not verbally, but physically, by taking advantage of their desperate situtation. Comments like "someone's selling, someone's buying", and "they are entitled to partake of whatever they want in this world" are the signs of insensitivity and just making feeble excuse for extreme selfishness.

At least Mike Baird sees it as it is - another thousand words.

Edited by SiamJai

Funny though isn't it that it's mostly men on this forum who do the judging & critisising of other men with thai women (DrJohn, Begs, Prof fart etc). I agree with your post in the most part tax but don't agree that all the men who come here looking for love with thai women are innocent poor, putapon dopes who deserve to be left alone, some of them are wife beaters, child adusers & sexual devients or worse. My feeling is live & let live, what ever makes you happy, as long as two consenting adults are happy with whatever arrangement they have then thats fine by me & as long as no one else has got hurt in the process then whats the problem. :o

:D Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny though isn't it that it's mostly men on this forum who do the judging & critisising of other men with thai women ...

well, at least you can see positive thing in that: it has less chance to trun into hostility - as that "Hostility ...." thread :D

well, with ladies joining in here - perhaps it might yet .... is that a "backfire" ? :o

im afraid we will have to agree to disagree.
I'm not sure that we really disagree as much as you make to be, Taxexile. While the original post takes a somewhat serious humanistic tone, I already had some doubts of its sincerity given a previous topic of yours, where you severly criticized another group of people simply based on a personal choice of their traveling method - and their age.
i stand by every word of my original post.

I'm sorry but I find that even more doubtful, considering that this also came from you:

its the older generation that lead the way both in social skills and responsible behaviour whilst the younger generation preen and pose , boast and bluster , sweat and smell and imagine they are columbus , magellan or scott of the antarctic , all the time behaving like a bunch of dumb bleating sheep.
Is that criticism based on nothing more than age? Do you stand by every word of this post too?

So you are a critic of the younger generation, praising and defending the older one? The poor souls who are always the butt of childish jokes? Things like

...... he coughed , clenched his wrinkled buttocks and simultaneously broke wind and dribbled weakly from his warty member.
... a comment made by a poster called Taxexile after starting this topic.

After all this, I have only one word for you: it starts with "h" and ends with "yporicte". Debating any issue with such a turncoat is a waste of time.

Edited by SiamJai

siamjai , this is a web forum not the united nations , have you no humour in you , do you not understand the wind up , can you not tell the difference between when someone is being serious and someone is (attempting ) to be frivolous or ironic.

the points you usually make on this forum are usually well thought out and always far too politically correct , but you always fall for the wind up.

lighten up a bit.

there is room for us all on this earth.......

he coughed , clenched his wrinkled buttocks and simultaneously broke wind and dribbled weakly from his warty member.

did i really write that ??? :o

im afraid we will have to agree to disagree.

I'm not sure that we really disagree as much as you make to be, Taxexile. While the original post takes a somewhat serious humanistic tone, I already had some doubts of its sincerity given a previous topic of yours, where you severly criticized another group of people simply based on a personal choice of their traveling method - and their age.

i stand by every word of my original post.
I'm sorry but I find that even more doubtful, considering that this also came from you:
its the older generation that lead the way both in social skills and responsible behaviour whilst the younger generation preen and pose , boast and bluster , sweat and smell and imagine they are columbus , magellan or scott of the antarctic , all the time behaving like a bunch of dumb bleating sheep.

Is that criticism based on nothing more than age? Do you stand by every word of this post too?

So you are a critic of the younger generation, praising and defending the older one? The poor souls who are always the butt of childish jokes? Things like

...... he coughed , clenched his wrinkled buttocks and simultaneously broke wind and dribbled weakly from his warty member.
... a comment made by a poster called Taxexile after starting this topic.

After all this, I have only one word for you: it starts with "h" and ends with "yporicte". Debating any issue with such a turncoat is a waste of time.

I believe self-depracation and irony are a regular feature of Tax's posts , a flavour perhaps too subtle for some of our colonial cousins... :o

Edited by chonabot

I fail to see why Thai females would find it repulsive, I see plenty of younger girls married to older guys, why would it make a difference if he were farang, I think SaimJai needs to open his eyes and look around once in a while it is a perfectly acceptable arangement in Thai culture

Funny though isn't it that it's mostly men on this forum who do the judging & critisising of other men with thai women ...

well, at least you can see positive thing in that: it has less chance to trun into hostility - as that "Hostility ...." thread :D

well, with ladies joining in here - perhaps it might yet .... is that a "backfire" ? :o

Not fair! I was nice :D

Part of what the OP was saying was that there are some holier than thou people here in this forum, who are stereotyping single male tourists especially those that are of a certain type as sex tourists....But in reality sex tourists come in all shape and sizes, not just fat, bald, over 50yo men. Bejeez there are even female sex tourists that go to Thailand for both male and female fun.

I would like to know from these holier than thou people exactly what defines someone as a sex tourist ???

You may have seen a few of the guys I know that walk around town...some of them are fat, bald and over 50yo....and the young girls on their arms are their wives. Some of these have been married for over 10 years and some of these wives were BG's once upon a time. How do you separate these guys from the "sex Tourist" just by looking at them ???

To say that the girls are forced into the service industry because of financial situations is getting increasingly far from reality....Sure they are some that do that...but there is also an increasing number of second and even third generation service girls. These are girls whose mothers are already married to a farang and have made the choice to work in the bars because they have seen the advantages and want that for themselves.

You may have seen a few of the guys I know that walk around town...some of them are fat, bald and over 50yo....and the young girls on their arms are their wives. Some of these have been married for over 10 years and some of these wives were BG's once upon a time. How do you separate these guys from the "sex Tourist" just by looking at them ???

The Thais can certainly tell... :D

When I go out for a few drinks and some entertainment in Pattaya with my teeruk, who is considerably younger than me, the Thai service staff and management don't take long to figure out we're in a long-standing relationship... the casual way we talk and joke together... the way we point out items/people of interest to each other... the way we greet acquaintances... even the way we consult each other and the sevice staff on the choices on a menu. :D

BTW, I am not yet 50, although not far to go... have a full head of hair, but I am a little overweight... not exactly fat though. :D

I can spot a sex tourist a mile off by their mannerisms and the way they treat their girls in public. :o

Having said that, there are different classes of sex tourist too, and one of these are the type that I think Taxexile is talking about... these are the gentlemen that come here for a bit of nooky on the side, do not openly display their young partners in public, do not leer and drool over them or publicly fondle them, the gentlemen (yes I use that word by choice) who treat their young partners with respect and affection, and receive the same in return. Sure they pay for it and they're happy to pay for it too. Their younger partners are in it for the money, and if the girls end up with an older gent that not only provides them with cash, but shows a bit of respect for them whilst having a good time, then I do not have any problems with that... it's a mutually satisfactory arrangement and good luck to both of them. :D

• Like 1