Old Bald And Fat Men And Thai Women

taxexile

good luck to the women who can find happiness in the arms and company of a fat , bald , over fifty falang.

many of them enter the industry to get away from the drudgery of low paid farm or factory work and believe that a falang is the answer.

for some of them it is , for some of them it isnt. they have their dreams and hopes like we all do. good luck to them for giving it a go.

and nobody forces either party into it.

when i see such couples i feel happy for them , whether their joy lasts a day or a lifetime , its joy , and joy should be taken wherever it can.

i dont see any exploitation at all.

god bless the exuberance of thai women , god bless the sensuality of thai women ( a sensuality and femininity that , i'm afraid , most western women can only dream about ever achieving ) and god bless their receptiveness to approaches by men , their flirtatiousness and the gentle way they accept or decline those approaches without making the approacher feel like a criminal.

god bless all those over fifties who have found some joy here ( whether they have had to pay for it or not ) when they have been unable to find it nearer to home.

long live the service industry and the happiness and fun it gives to those who need its services.

for the record and before i get personally verbally abused i am a fighting fit , fat - free , fully follicled fifty one year old and have been happily and faithfully married to a thai lady 8 years younger than myself for sixteen years.

Yes, this is one subject I can agree with you on! Long live the service industry in Thailand! Long live the mind numbing poverty of Isaan, which causes untold thousands to make their way to the big city!

Why, it is absolutely unfair that you older gents get to have all the fun. Why shouldn't I be able to get some "good old fashioned honest rumpy pumpy" 25 years from now? I can only hope that the poverty of Isaan farmers will continue, and that they will still send their daughters to BKK in the future, to satisfy old, bald, fat men like me in the future.

Bah, even if they don't, I'm sure that Myanmar and Zimbabwe will still be basketcases, so even people like me will be able to find company.

im afraid we will have to agree to disagree.

I'm not sure that we really disagree as much as you make to be, Taxexile. While the original post takes a somewhat serious humanistic tone, I already had some doubts of its sincerity given a previous topic of yours, where you severly criticized another group of people simply based on a personal choice of their traveling method - and their age.

i stand by every word of my original post.
I'm sorry but I find that even more doubtful, considering that this also came from you:
its the older generation that lead the way both in social skills and responsible behaviour whilst the younger generation preen and pose , boast and bluster , sweat and smell and imagine they are columbus , magellan or scott of the antarctic , all the time behaving like a bunch of dumb bleating sheep.

Is that criticism based on nothing more than age? Do you stand by every word of this post too?

So you are a critic of the younger generation, praising and defending the older one? The poor souls who are always the butt of childish jokes? Things like

...... he coughed , clenched his wrinkled buttocks and simultaneously broke wind and dribbled weakly from his warty member.
... a comment made by a poster called Taxexile after starting this topic.

After all this, I have only one word for you: it starts with "h" and ends with "yporicte". Debating any issue with such a turncoat is a waste of time.

Debating? :o Bah humbug! This is just another sortie -- see a doctor, missy! :D

Just saw 3 couples (bald, fat men with beautiful young gals) yesterday -- talked to two -- the ice-breaker? .... do you get dirty looks from western gals (?) ... instant smile, recognition and invitations to hookup for a drink. :D

Why shouldn't they be happy? They've got my vote. :D

Even psychiatrists might not be able to cure a fella who's been having sex with entities assumed to be women but later, after 10 years perhaps, proved to be anything but -- there is ONLY one cure for being on the receiving end of such egregious misrepresentation -- get a real woman -- a Thai woman! -- and vanquish completely the 10 years (or more?) of purgatory! hehehehehe :D

Excuse me please..............I'm fat,bald & over fifty.....................and for the first time in my life I'm really happy.............In some of your eyes, guess that makes me a w.anker

Edited by lampard10

Excuse me please..............I'm fat,bald & over fifty.....................and for the first time in my life I'm really happy.............In some of your eyes, guess that makes me a w.anker

But lampard10, you're not a sex tourist are you? :o

Or are you? :D

How old is your partner?

Do you get wierd looks from Thais and falungs when you walk down the street with her? :D

BTW, congrats on your happiness... I know just how you feel. :D

How old is your partner?

Do you get wierd looks from Thais and falungs when you walk down the street with her? :D

No I don't.........she's the one that gets the wierd looks when we walk down the street together. But then she's 78 and I'm 19

How old is your partner?

No I don't.........she's the one that gets the wierd looks when we walk down the street together. But then she's 78 and I'm 19

:D

I can only hope that the poverty of Isaan farmers will continue, and that they will still send their daughters to BKK in the future, to satisfy old, bald, fat men like me in the future.

dont think many farmers are sending their daughters to bkk to do bar work.

would think most girls make the choice themselves or on the advice of friends who have already gone that route.

the girls come to work in factories and take up other unskilled work and although the wages are not as much as bar work can pay ,many are able to earn , save and send money back to help the families from these salaries.

girls go into bar work purely because they want more , and probably dont send home more than if they were in other work.

whatever they earn , they are always broke.

the best thing that can happen to them is for them to get into a lasting relationship with a decent westerner who will take them out of the bar environment and help them regain the self respect and pride that can come from having some form of stable life.

mostly they work the bars to support their lifestyles.(cards , phones , clothes , alcohol etc.)

the days of starving farmers living on salt and rice whilst their daughters sell themselves to pay for food are long gone.

In my younger days,I used to love going to Benidorm(in fact I worked a couple of seasons there) in Spain. All the girls used to flock there for fun and games(and still do) After a couple of Cubra Libres they would get their knickers off for anyone. Does that make me and the lads that used to go with me 'Sex Tourists' or does it only apply to people coming to Thailand. Personally,I think the word 'Sex Tourist' is a saying conjoured up by third rate tabloids all over the world to try and increase their circulation,then pounced upon by the holier than thou ex-pat population of Thailand to draw the eyes of the world away from their own misdemeaners. A lot of these sweet,young things absolutely adore the very ground that their big,fat,bald fifty something partners walk on. I have lived in Pattaya remember,and have seen a great deal of the respected bar owners,ex-pats or happily married guys,sneaking off for a bit on the side at the many establishments that cater for this type. That is the true meaning of prostitution.Not someone that comes looking for love and companionship,that he can't get in his own country. I am fat,bald and fifty,but am no way a sex tourist. Not now anyway.I might have been when I was young,handsome and thirty,and sneaked off to Spain for a bit of the other. BTW I had never been married before I came to Thailand,I just wanted not to make the same mistake I had seen countless others make with Western women.