Old Bald And Fat Men And Thai Women

taxexile

there has been much discussion of late and much scorn poured forth on older foriegn men who come to thailand and take up with local women , especially younger women and women in the service industry.

in particular , men over fifty , men with a weight problem and men with little or no hair.

vile beasts all of them , we are led to believe , leaving abused wives and poorhouse urchins all scratching for a living and sweeping chimneys in bolton or brixton , whilst they enjoy themselves over here , ( yes enjoy themselves....... possibly the most heinous crime in the world ..... to enjoy something without a care in the world , and to be seen enjoying themselves ..... seen by the petty minded , mean spirited souls who always seem to know whats best for others. )

these men are vilified and accused of being pathetic , being lonely , (yes being lonely...... its a crime these days) being devoid of personality , being fat , of showing too much scalp , as taking advantage of poverty stricken country girls and being unable for many other reasons besides to obtain the company of women in their own country.

the accusations made and the vitriol that emanates from some of the holier than thou politically correct (when it suits their argument) posters are quite unfair , are bigoted , irrational and nasty and i feel i must come to the defence of these men.

it is a brave man indeed who will these days deride a woman for being fat , fortyish , feminist and frumpy.

yet men who seek the company of women here are regularly abused as to their appearance and their personalities.

perhaps these accusers have yet to experience lonelyness , yet to experience the depression that can hit middle aged people who feel they have failed to make a succesful relationship or friendship work , due to their appearance , shyness or just due to their mistakes or have failed to match the expectations of a society obsessed with success and acquisition and have suffered at the hands of peers who know only how to deride , but dont know how to offer help or support.

since when has it been a crime to be over fifty , since when has it been a crime to be bald or overweight , yet to so many posters these attributes by themselves are enough to condemn a man to everlasting loneliness and eternal damnation.

and should such a man be seen in the company of a young attractive woman then in the eyes of those unqualified to understand yet who seek to judge , these men are monsters abusing the woman by means of offering payment or other trickery to gain advantage.

is a man to be denied the company of women purely because his physical appearance does not meet the approval of those blessed with youth , fine physiques and hollywood looks , is there a certain age that once passed denies men the company of younger women.

is there a law that states that a single man in his fifties or sixties suffering the pangs of loneliness and sexual desire , who cannot meet a partner , either temporary or permanent , in his home country is to be denied companionship or physical contact all over the world.

is it a crime to be a quiet and introverted loner type who seeks the occasional liason without commitment , or an older man who seeking a younger partner

its hard enough to meet people in the west even if you are blessed with stunning physical characteristics , but for the shy person , the lonely person , the bald and the overweight person , the person who has had their confidence shattered by any one of the many steamrollers that can flatten you during life , the person who has lost it all to the lawyers and ex-wife , the disabled person , the person who is honest enough to state that his need is a sexual one only , the person who has been laughed at all his life for being overweight or a bit slow , it's well nigh on impossible , and you could possibly find yourself in court.

do these men have nothing to give in life , are they only fit to be the butt of jokes , to be denied the fulfilment of a relationship or a liason.

good luck to those who can travel and find some happiness , some affection , some laughter , whether paid for or freely given , in the company and arms of a local lady.

good luck to those who can find love and a good warm companion to take back to the freezing , lonely unfriendly and barren wastes of europe.

and good luck to the women who can find happiness in the arms and company of a fat , bald , over fifty falang.

many of them enter the industry to get away from the drudgery of low paid farm or factory work and believe that a falang is the answer.

for some of them it is , for some of them it isnt. they have their dreams and hopes like we all do. good luck to them for giving it a go.

and nobody forces either party into it.

when i see such couples i feel happy for them , whether their joy lasts a day or a lifetime , its joy , and joy should be taken wherever it can.

i dont see any exploitation at all.

god bless the exuberance of thai women , god bless the sensuality of thai women ( a sensuality and femininity that , i'm afraid , most western women can only dream about ever achieving ) and god bless their receptiveness to approaches by men , their flirtatiousness and the gentle way they accept or decline those approaches without making the approacher feel like a criminal.

god bless all those over fifties who have found some joy here ( whether they have had to pay for it or not ) when they have been unable to find it nearer to home.

long live the service industry and the happiness and fun it gives to those who need its services.

for the record and before i get personally verbally abused i am a fighting fit , fat - free , fully follicled fifty one year old and have been happily and faithfully married to a thai lady 8 years younger than myself for sixteen years.

• Like 1

there has been much discussion of late and much scorn poured forth on older  foriegn men who come to thailand and take up with local women , especially younger women and  women in the service industry.

in particular , men over fifty , men with a weight problem and men with little or no hair.

vile beasts all of them , we are led to believe , leaving abused wives and poorhouse urchins all scratching for a living and sweeping chimneys in bolton or brixton , whilst they enjoy themselves over here ,  ( yes enjoy themselves....... possibly the most heinous crime in the world ..... to enjoy something without a care in the world , and to be seen enjoying themselves ..... seen by the petty minded , mean spirited souls who always seem to know whats best for others. )

these men are vilified and accused of being pathetic , being lonely , (yes being lonely......  its a crime these days) being devoid of personality , being fat , of showing too much scalp ,  as taking advantage of poverty stricken country girls and being unable for many other reasons besides to obtain the company of women in their own country.

the accusations made and the vitriol that emanates from some of the holier than thou politically correct (when it suits their argument) posters are quite unfair , are bigoted , irrational and nasty and i feel i must come to the defence of these men.

it is a brave man indeed who will these days deride a woman for being fat , fortyish , feminist and frumpy.

yet men who seek the company of women here are regularly abused as to their appearance  and their personalities.

perhaps these accusers have yet to experience lonelyness , yet to experience the depression that can hit middle aged people who feel they have failed to make a succesful relationship or friendship work , due to their appearance , shyness or just due to their mistakes or have failed to match the expectations of a society obsessed with success and acquisition and have suffered at the hands of peers who know only how to deride , but dont know how to offer help or support.

since when has it been a crime to be over fifty , since when has it been a crime to be bald or overweight , yet to so many posters these attributes by themselves are enough to condemn a man to everlasting loneliness and eternal damnation.

and should such a man be seen in the company of a young attractive woman then in the eyes of those unqualified to understand yet who seek to judge , these men are monsters abusing the woman by means of offering payment or other trickery to gain advantage.

is a man to be denied the company of women purely because  his physical appearance does not meet the approval of those blessed with youth , fine physiques and hollywood looks , is there a certain age that once passed denies men the company of younger women.

is there a law that states that a single man in his fifties or sixties suffering the pangs of loneliness and sexual desire , who cannot meet a partner , either temporary or permanent , in his home country is to be denied companionship or physical contact all over the world.

is it a crime to be a quiet and introverted loner type  who seeks the occasional liason without commitment , or an older man who seeking a younger  partner

its hard enough to meet people in the west  even if you are blessed with stunning physical characteristics , but for the shy person , the lonely person , the bald and the overweight person , the person who has had their confidence shattered by any one of the many steamrollers that can flatten you during life , the person who has lost it all to the lawyers and ex-wife , the disabled person , the person who is honest enough to state that his need is a sexual one only , the person who has been laughed at all his life for being overweight or a bit slow , it's well nigh on impossible , and you could possibly find yourself in court.

do these men have nothing to give in life , are they only fit to be the butt of jokes , to be denied the fulfilment of a relationship or a liason.

good luck to those who can travel and find some happiness , some affection , some laughter , whether paid for or freely given , in the company and arms of a local lady.

good luck to those who can find love and a good warm companion to take back to the freezing , lonely unfriendly and barren wastes of europe.

and good luck to the women who can find happiness in the arms and company of a fat , bald , over fifty falang.

many of them enter the industry to get away from the drudgery of low paid farm or factory work and believe that a falang is the answer.

for some of them it is , for some of them it isnt. they have their dreams and hopes like we all do. good luck to them for giving it a go.

when i see such couples i feel happy for them , whether their joy lasts a day or a lifetime , its joy , and joy should be taken wherever it can.

god bless the exuberance of thai women , god bless the sensuality of thai women ( a sensuality and femininity that , i'm afraid , most western women can only dream about ever achieving ) and god bless their receptiveness to approaches by men , their flirtatiousness and the gentle way they accept or decline those approaches without making the approacher feel like a criminal.

god bless all those over fifties who have found some joy here ( whether they have had to pay for it or not ) when they have been unable to find it nearer to home.

long live the service industry and the happiness and fun it gives to those who need its services.

for the record and before i get personally verbally abused i am a fighting fit , fat - free , fully follicled fifty one year old and have been happily and faithfully married to a thai lady 8 years younger than myself for sixteen years.

Thats long winded, far too serious

• Like 1

there has been much discussion of late and much scorn poured forth on older  foriegn men who come to thailand and take up with local women , especially younger women and  women in the service industry.

vile beasts all of them , we are led to believe , leaving abused wives and poorhouse urchins all scratching for a living and sweeping chimneys in bolton or brixton , whilst they enjoy themselves over here ,  ( yes enjoy themselves....... possibly the most heinous crime in the world ..... to enjoy something without a care in the world , and to be seen enjoying themselves ..... seen by the petty minded , mean spirited souls who always seem to know whats best for others. )

these men are vilified and accused of being pathetic , being lonely , (yes being lonely......  its a crime these days) being devoid of personality , being fat , of showing too much scalp ,  as taking advantage of poverty stricken country girls and being unable for many other reasons besides to obtain the company of women in their own country.

yet men who seek the company of women here are regularly abused as to their appearance  and their personalities.

is a man to be denied the company of women purely because  his physical appearance does not meet the approval of those blessed with youth , fine physiques and hollywood looks , is there a certain age that once passed denies men the company of younger women.

is it a crime to be a quiet and introverted loner type  who seeks the occasional liason without commitment , or an older man who seeking a younger  partner

its hard enough to meet people in the west  even if you are blessed with stunning physical characteristics , but for the shy person , the lonely person , the bald and the overweight person , the person who has had their confidence shattered by any one of the many steamrollers that can flatten you during life , the person who has lost it all to the lawyers and ex-wife , the disabled person , the person who is honest enough to state that his need is a sexual one only , the person who has been laughed at all his life for being overweight or a bit slow , it's well nigh on impossible , and you could possibly find yourself in court.

Thats long winded, far too serious

Maybe, but it's dead on correct. I agree 100%

• Like 1

That's right. Everyone is entitled to a little happiness before they check out so why pick on those fat, over 50 year olds?

Everybody's got a beef about something...this one is just plain old jealousy on the part of those who are too inhibited or "pure" to recognize: Live & Let Live! :o

• Like 2

Great post taxexile. :D

This has been well demonstrated recently on TV. :D

No, there isn't, but they are not all like that.

You know as well as anyone here in LOS, that some "fat white plonkers" (to coin a phrase that someone else used in another thread) come here in groups purely as sex tourists, despite being married.

I'm not saying ALL are sex tourists, but unfortunately a lot of them are. :D

I agree 100%... whether the man or the woman is old or young, so long as it is a mutually agreed liaison.

Hear hear... what an art form... and what a species of women! :o:D

I agree with your post. The aspect that bothers me about these men is that they often dump their western wife and family for a young thai bar girl, thinking they have hit the jackpot. Once they have been here for awhile they must see that their loneliness hasn't been cured... peoples' problems always follow them. Asian girls do have their benefits, but there are drawbacks too, just like with western women. I am all for mutual relationships of this nature in Thailand, but not for eluding your responsibilities and then badmouthing western women as if it's horrible that they are not prostituting for you. My guess is this is why so many men are ridiculed, because it is obvious they are trying to "find themselves" and failing.

My guess is this is why so many men are ridiculed, because it is obvious they are trying to "find themselves" and failing.

what you say about abandoning responsibilities is right , but an awful lot of the ridicule is aimed at the bald , the fat and the old , without knowing or attempting to find out about the individuals concerned.

he's old , he' fat , he's bald and he's laughing and joking like a teenager with a thai girl on his arm and beause he isnt on his own ex ploring the ruins of ayutthaya or buying souvenirs at jim thompson then he is fair game for some abuse.

maybe he isnt trying (and failing ) to find himself , maybe he is just having some good old fashioned honest rumpy pumpy with a willing partner before its too late and he is left to ruminate on what might have been if only he had gone on that trip to the far east.

• Like 2

Funny though isn't it that it's mostly men on this forum who do the judging & critisising of other men with thai women (DrJohn, Begs, Prof fart etc). I agree with your post in the most part tax but don't agree that all the men who come here looking for love with thai women are innocent poor, putapon dopes who deserve to be left alone, some of them are wife beaters, child adusers & sexual devients or worse. My feeling is live & let live, what ever makes you happy, as long as two consenting adults are happy with whatever arrangement they have then thats fine by me & as long as no one else has got hurt in the process then whats the problem. :o

Agree totally, though it does paint a rather sad and lonley world

for an awful lot of people the world is a very sad and lonely place.

Top Post Tax , yes it can be a lonely place. I feel some of these mudslingers are possibly the loneliest of all of us.

Agree 100 % on your description of Thai ladies femininity , they also know how to "take Care" , a quality that has somehow become outdated and shunned in place of selfishness by men and women alike these days.

Chonabot

( 39 , reasonably fit, shaved head, yet sensitive..... :o )

• Like 1

Funny though isn't it that it's mostly men on this forum who do the judging & critisising of other men with thai women (DrJohn, Begs, Prof fart etc). I agree with your post in the most part tax but don't agree that all the men who come here looking for love with thai women are innocent poor, putapon dopes who deserve to be left alone, some of them are wife beaters, child adusers & sexual devients or worse. My feeling is live & let live, what ever makes you happy, as long as two consenting adults are happy with whatever arrangement they have then thats fine by me & as long as no one else has got hurt in the process then whats the problem.

points taken boo , but there are some right on women here who have a go too.

i cant defend those who come to abuse.

but i am trying to defend those who get labelled and laughed at solely due to their appearance and supposed character (the useless loser who cant compete in the mating marketplace with the aggressive beer swilling macho posers ) without looking or trying to understand why someone would travel half way across the world for female company (either of a sexual nature or something more lasting ).

and that there is nothing unusual , suspicious , sad or comical in bald , overweight over fifties wanting (and being able to have) the same things as those who are not bald , overweight or under fifty.

nobody should have to put up with loneliness , at any age.

those who take steps to find company should be applauded.

in the west , appearance is everything , here it is a little different.

• Like 1

39 yo neither fat , bald or ugly . I have been with my Thai wife for 5 years and honestly wish I had done it 15 years earlier and missed out all that crap in the middle. I am not saying in any way that all western women are moaning, lazy whingers but sadly a large percentage are.

Nowadays many, many more Western males are marrying Asian women and believe me these men are no longer the "fat , bald and ugly" brigade that the 'moral left' likes to go on about.

I have many friends in the LoS that have had successful AND loving marraiges to Thai women in excess of 15 years.

• Like 2

I agree, no one should be abused for how they look & life can be lonely if you not the best looking guy/girl in the bar or suave enough or funny enough to get a date on wit alone.

I can't agree that in the west appearance is everything (have you seen some of the people here with partners & in happy relationships :o) but I think that in LOS is it easier for a man, who, lets say, isn't the best looking of guys, or maybe a little boring to find a partner & thats fine, as these guys usually bring something to the relationship that the women needs (money, security, companionship whatever) so they are a gift to that particular women but not all.

There are still plenty of women in LOS who wouldn't date a guy if he was unattractive regardless of what else he had to offer & IMO Thailand is far more image obsessed than the west, just look at all the advertising they bombard on the tv all day & the impossibly white models & actors used on every tv show :D

Interesting thread. I, personally, don't particularly care one way or the other what someone looks like in a relationship as long as both parties are happy with the other.

As far as the "poor put upon men" who come here, take a look at this thread lost husbandbefore you start tarring all farang men with the same brush. Not all are innocents enjoying their 5 minutes of happiness. And what is that happiness worth when it is at the cost of someone else's life (like someone's kids?).

As for the idea that image doesn't count in Thailand, well I would have to disagree. I listen to my two reasonably attractive, fairly thin, female staff go on day after day about how they need to lose weight, how they need to whiten their skin, how their hair isn't shiny enough. Etc etc. My husband gets criticised because his skin is too dark (he likes fishing), his truck is too old, he doesn't have on expensive jewelry, etc. His own mother once complained because he was too dark and wasn't white like her other son (never mind the guy is a lazy, gambling ne'er do well while my husband is hard working and honest).

I think, the difference is, these women don't take appearance into account as a priority in their relationships. Nothing wrong with that, we all have different values.

One thing about Thailand (Pattaya really) that i like is that an old, young, fat, slim, ugly, disabled or whatever type of man can come here and feel good about themselves knowing that there is a girl/ women here that will make them feel special.

Sometimes as mentioned they stay here and some even marry.

My ex boss/ manager lives in pattaya now, When i worked under him before he was a right miserable <deleted>**er, Since that time his wife in the UK died so he came to pattaya a completely broken man. Over the past few years he's been back and forth (pattaya/ london, Had a few girls etc and know he's sold up in the uk, bought a car/ house and has got a very steady girlfriend, he is now a lovely happy guy.

Good on yer Ken, late sixties and going strong. :o

The immortal words of the Beattles - "All you need is love"

I believe there is someone for everyone in this world and if be in Thailand for those lonely, bald, fat, ugly, short, old, handicapped then so be it. No one should be ridiculed and I rather these lads happy than miserable c*^ts. Yes we are talking single law abiding types.

It doesnt really matter what group does it.

Lots of the older or richer members of this forum are up in arms about backpackers, always using features of their appearance as reasons to why they are despicable scum.

The EXACT same mechanism, only in role reversal, is what people use to tarnish the sexpat and sex tourist.

I think the lesson here is behaviour is everything and appearance is rather unimportant when it comes down to it.

For the relationships that work despite obvious differences in age and experience, all good luck to them.

Fact is though, many men are not very nice to the Thai girls they find. This is the type of men I would rather see stuck in their misery in whatever country they came from, instead of making a Thai girl miserable as well. Near slavery conditions for Thai girls are reported from all corners of the globe, Sweden, UK, France, the Middle East, Israel.

This is what I get pissed off with. That and the naivity of some men who are here, who think they are knights in shining armour just because they have the cash to pay for sex. I dont feel any pity when these types get screwed by an industrious and immoral lady of the night. You want to play the hooker game, be prepared.

As for appearances, anyone who makes an effort to stay clean is fine in my book. Fat or bald is ok too.

Loyalty to your friends, being decent and polite enough to people around you and being honest to yourself and others are far more important traits.

Edited by meadish_sweetball

Great post Tax.....and it needed to be said.

It really gets my goat when some people slag off these guys and the girls who go with them. there is nothing wrong in someone who has disadvantages in his country coming to Thailand to achieve a little bit of happiness and if he finds a suitable partner (BG or not) then all the luck to him and her.

Live and let live indeed....Too many people here are very quick to judge others. Certainly more Mai Penh Rai is needed in certain quarters.

Well Meadish and I, for starters, are 20 years, 30 pounds, and a full head of hair away from the people you describe Tax. :o

Good post - got to fully agree. One thing though that gives me reserve - is would you (all) want to be seen about with or associated with the people so described? I'm for live and let live, but keep a little distance please.

I think the problem that you are all being evasive about confronting is.....

...the dangly scrotums of old men.

Even Bruce Willis has had a scrotal tuck, and his bits are not nearly as old as Tastixile's testactiles.

Taxtactile has got one ball in Ko Samui one in Yorkshire and one in Bangkok - (rather like Scaramanga's nipples - he has 3 )

Sorry folks, just got to do this.

Being over sixty,, over weight, over the top with the forehead, and just about over anything that really matters, I do have one or two advantages that a few of the young flowers apreciate.

I cannot RUN, not too far anyway. :D

I will be grateful for anything that comes my way. :D

I will be for ever grateful for any attention. :D

I am old enough to appreciate what I got. :o

I am also old enough to know that the grass is definitely NOT any greener elsewhere. :D

If the sun shines on me I lap it up! :D

Good post Tax

I am knocking on 40's door.

Loosing hair

and gaining weight.

It's nice to know I will have someone in my corner when the when I become

50, fat and bald.(only a matter of time)

I hope someone invents a pill that I can take to keep my hair and keep me from gaining weight within in the next 10 to 12 years.

PKG

yeah its only the ones who whinge about the miniscule money its costing them that annoy me.

bar fine too much ,1000 too much,

Great post Tax.....and it needed to be said.

It really gets my goat when some people slag off these guys and the girls who go with them. there is nothing wrong in someone who has disadvantages in his country coming to Thailand to achieve a little bit of happiness and if he finds a suitable partner (BG or not) then all the luck to him and her.

Live and let live indeed....Too many people here are very quick to judge others. Certainly more Mai Penh Rai is needed in certain quarters.

taxexile wrote:

> in particular , men over fifty , men with a weight problem and men

> with little or no hair. vile beasts all of them ,

Not so much vile, I would say, as merely disgusting.

> something without a care in the world , and to be seen enjoying

> themselves .....

I think you've reached the crux of the matter: we have to SEE them. :o

> seen by the petty minded , mean spirited souls who

> always seem to know whats best for others. )

No, seen by everyone, not just the petty minded . . . .

>

> these men are vilified and accused of being pathetic , being lonely

> , (yes being lonely...... its a crime these days) being devoid of

> personality , being fat , of showing too much scalp , as taking

> advantage of poverty stricken country girls and being unable for

> many other reasons besides to obtain the company of women in their

> own country.

It's not a matter of vilification and accusation. Speaking

from an emotionally-laden victimization point of view as you do

isn't particularly convincing.

Rather, it's just a matter of stating the truth about the majority of

cases. And doing so is not a crime either.

Besides, these old bald fatties COULD easily obtain the company of women in their

own country, if they'd choose women comparable to themselves. And why

is it that they won't? Is it a crime for a woman to be in the same

situation?

>

> the accusations made and the vitriol that emanates from some of the

> holier than thou politically correct (when it suits their argument)

> posters are quite unfair , are bigoted , irrational and nasty and i

> feel i must come to the defence of these men.

>

Yawn.

> it is a brave man indeed who will these days deride a woman for

> being fat , fortyish , feminist and frumpy.

Oh, lots of us are that brave.

>

> yet men who seek the company of women here are regularly abused as

> to their appearance and their personalities.

It's not a matter of abuse. Most of your post simply sets

up a straw man.

> perhaps these accusers have yet to experience lonelyness , yet to

> experience the depression that can hit middle aged people who feel

> they have failed to make a succesful relationship or friendship work

> , due to their appearance , shyness or just due to their mistakes or

> have failed to match the expectations of a society obsessed with

> success and acquisition and have suffered at the hands of peers who

> know only how to deride , but dont know how to offer help or

> support.

In all Western countries there's an OVERWHELMING amount of help and

support for such cases. Open the phone book and you see countless

psychologists, counselors, welfare agencies, diet programs, churches,

fitness centers, lonelyhearts clubs, plastic surgeons, and dating services.

Newspapers and the internet provide countless matchmaking services.

And then there are all the pubs and discos. If the subjects in question would

take advantage of such, then the cause of the problems could be

addressed rather than merely the symptoms.

> is there a law that states that a single man in his fifties or

> sixties suffering the pangs of loneliness and sexual desire , who

> cannot meet a partner , either temporary or permanent , in his home

> country

You see, it is you yourself who says that he can't meet a partner in his

home country. This is what you say others are doing unfairly and abusively.

> the world. is it a crime

I don't see anybody being arrested.

> its hard enough to meet people in the west even if you are blessed

> with stunning physical characteristics

Um, no. It's very easy in fact.

> good luck to those who can find love and a good warm companion to

> take back to the freezing , lonely unfriendly and barren wastes of

> europe.

Is europe really that sort of place? :D I feel rather sorry for the

good and once-warm companion.

>

> and good luck to the women who can find happiness in the arms and

> company

or rather, wallet,

> of a fat , bald , over fifty falang.

> many of them enter the

> industry to get away from the drudgery of low paid farm or factory

> work and believe that a falang is the answer.

Now ain't THAT the truth!

>

> and nobody forces either party into it.

And how do you know that HER parents or boyfriend didn't de facto force her into it?

To find an easy way out of poverty is a powerful motivation to do what one

otherwise would never contemplate. What is exploitation, exactly?

>

>

> when i see such couples i feel happy for them , whether their joy

> lasts a day or a lifetime , its joy , and joy should be taken

> wherever it can.

I can see how the fat old bald farang would be joyful in a delusory

sort of way. It's rather less likely that the beautiful young lady is

feeling so joyful, regardless of appearance (and keeping the

appearance is part of the job). Some few, perhaps. My opinion is based

on much observation and learning what's going on behind the scenes.

>

> i dont see any exploitation at all.

Cough.

>

>

> god bless the exuberance of thai women , god bless the sensuality of

> thai women

A-MEN!

> ( a sensuality and femininity that , i'm afraid , most

> western women can only dream about ever achieving )

What? Is this deriding western women? Is this vilification and

accusation? Is it a crime to be a western woman?

> and god bless

> their receptiveness to approaches by men ,

Well, you never know when you'll have won the lottery :D.

> their flirtatiousness

I don't see GTG flirting all that much. Hence so many farangs complain that they are difficult to meet.

Prostitutes do, yes--for obvious business reasons. Maybe

your sample is a bit skewed.

> and

> the gentle way they accept or decline those approaches without

> making the approacher feel like a criminal. god bless all those over

> fifties who have found some joy here ( whether they have had to pay

> for it or not ) when they have been unable to find it nearer to

> home.

And god bless Tiny Tim, too.

>

>

> long live the service industry and the happiness and fun it gives to