Should percy have been banned?

percy2

Should percy have been banned?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest IT Manager
Wow, the poll is only up a short time and already 5 people believe Percy is due an apology.  My guess is FAT CHANCE.  I think this poll is far more likely to see a deletion than an actual response, let alone an apology or explanation.

OMG How unfair

I take it by that arogant stance and there will be no forthcoming apology and FWLAD was quite correct.

Please Dr.PP (more apt) can you outline the offending posts and errors of Percy's ways. Unless you are prepared to do this then we have no PP guide lines to work from. I for one would be most interested to hear answres to all of Percy's questions.

Thanks (but not really expecting very much).

BTW - Sorry - Is there anyway that a deadline can be made for this poll.

Percy or others what is fair? Should we say that decisions should be concluded by 10th (nice round figure) of this month. So on the 10th at 12:00 Noon Thai time we see an apology or any other action - what do ya reckon?

Thanks (Still not expecting very much).

same, how can we decide without seeing the post?

anyway, we just have to keep in mind that, if the posting were removed, there were a good reason for this.

read the regulations again ...

might be that percy miss some lines ...?

anyway, what is the interest of "was he wrong or right?" ?

we know we can say anything we want, but we have some little restrictions, and this ain't bad  :o

There was nothing wrong with any of his posts. "Super" PP just decided to ban him as he had different opinions and ideas than him.

If Pee Pee can't get his own way he spits his dummy, pretends to ignore all of the ongoing posts but secretly reads them - when shamed enough through giving wrong, infactual, insubstantial or biased info he just deletes all posts, sweeps them under the carpet and then bans the poster.

Democracy rules!

I vote Percy to be the "Super" Admin on this board.

My very best regards.