Kissing the Pink

sunholidaysun1

Thai men like to play snooker and its a very big competitive sport here . Have you ever played against a Thai and won the game ? Many that I have played, to me are like proffessionals ,considering the amount of time they spend in these snooker halls it suprises me that there are not more top players like Wattana on the Pro Circuit .

The bar girls are also like professional pool players, not easy to beat one , have you tried ?

Seriously though, it's like darts in the UK. I never saw many people playing until I pulled my darts out, then it seemed everyone played darts. I wound up playing for a lot of pints until I discovered they couldn't play pool to save their lives and I was able to get all my pints back. :)

I can beat the average bar girl but not the ones that take it serious. I'd never stand a chance on my best day with a guy who really knows how to play. I still like to fool around with pool enough to appreciate the real students of the game.

Thai men like to play snooker and its a very big competitive sport here . Have you ever played against a Thai and won the game ? Many that I have played, to me are like proffessionals ,considering the amount of time they spend in these snooker halls it suprises me that there are not more top players like Wattana on the Pro Circuit .

The bar girls are also like professional pool players, not easy to beat one , have you tried ?

Yes, I have played hundreds of times against Thais - I do live in Thailand. :) I've won many as I am good and Scottish. My country has by far the best players /capita in the world. I've played against a few pros and lost.

Bar girls aren't always good players, they just play a lot. I've beaten many that thought they were good. Pool is such an easy game.

Yes, I have played hundreds of times against Thais - I do live in Thailand. :) I've won many as I am good and Scottish. My country has by far the best players /capita in the world. I've played against a few pros and lost.

Bar girls aren't always good players, they just play a lot. I've beaten many that thought they were good. Pool is such an easy game.

play me at new wave tomorrow at 7pm?

Bargirls prosessional? Come on, if you even know the working end of the cue you are playing, you know they can

t play shit :)

Some of the thai guys are pretty good though, but most of the crack under pressure, prolly the reason they don't do so well in international games.

Kissing the Pink - Just to keep the Moderators on their toes :)

Could have been worse.

Kissing the brown!!!!

How about kissing the black? Im sure this thread will end now and if Im suspended then I will do my best to make the mods take you down with me :D

Don't think I ever saw a bargirl good enough to challenge me , although some of the guys I've seen and ladies

are pretty good cause they play alot , but its not near having talent .

With talent I mean being able to clear the table in one run , or at snooker being able to score a small run and

keep the ball displaced for your opponent constantly , which is very hard .

I almost never play anymore , but I used to play some tournaments in the past in Holland , I was not consistent enough to go

with the top , but could make a small living of it , perhaps I should try again .

If only Connect-4 were an Olympic sport, Thailand would win the womens' Gold-Medal, every time. :)

Ha ha, how true is that!

It's actually not true at all, it can be very easy to beat even the most experienced Thai at Connect 4, in this case practice does not make perfect.

When it comes to pool, I've played against many Thais, and they are for the most part very good potters of the target ball...... but they are also mostly totally inept at controlling where the cue ball is going to end up, I've lost the odd game of 8 ball, but challenge them to a game of 9 ball and watch the difference, especially if you have to call the pocket, never lost a single game of 9 ball yet.

I have been playing pool since I was 14 so I can give bar girls a run for their money. Its one of the reasons I like Thailand so much. Playing pool with friendly beautiful girls is hard to beat.