Searching For Contract Sew Stich Manufacturing Companies

Hello

I work for a company based in Bangkok and have an offer to produce 1 Million Facemasks. Does anybody know where I can find companies that stich in contract in bangkok? I need to produce about 10000 facemasks a day.

Thanks

Chris

Hello

I work for a company based in Bangkok and have an offer to produce 1 Million Facemasks. Does anybody know where I can find companies that stich in contract in bangkok? I need to produce about 10000 facemasks a day.

Thanks

Chris

chris

just wondering, when there is a gigantic order of 1 mil of anything, normally the owner of the company would be the one running around and calling everyone he/she knows in order to fill the order....

why are you doing his job, when you said you are only working for this co?

i am curious because as everyone knows, every middleman who recommends someone or something, when the work is accomplished, each middleman expects to be compensated accordingly....

another thing, is this the first order of facemask coming to your co? there are different requirements and standards for different countries, if your order originates from us or european countries, not every stitching co as you referred to, could perform and measure up to their standards of expectation.... just do not want to see your completed work being rejected at the other end. good luck to you and your company....