Big Trouble In Tourist Thailand

jlaw666

[

Most likely a nutter!! :D

Funny - he never started a topic about this so called incident years ago when it happened. :)

Any rate this is BIB's responsibility, not a TPV Police Assistant's role. Not to mention slagging off HM in a very personal manor which ultimately makes himself look like a muppet. :D

I think he lacks some credibility and maybe some sandwiches for certain.

I can see how you are angry by him insulting your hero. :D You wiill "RESIST". :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is off topic, but I agree about the issues of irresponsible and made up reporting by the so-called Pattaya Press.

There are much worse offenders than Pattayaone.net, but all the amateur press are up to it.

A few youngsters died on a bike and the Pattaya press did thier usual bull***t reporting and put extremely graphic photo's on thier websites, without a thought for their family and friends who will of course stumble across these stories on the net.

The families did not need to see bits of thier son's brain spread alongside the road, can you imagine the trauma this would cause.

brit, i've just read a couple of other comments & seen some of your digs, you're a daftie that i've never agreed with on here, you're 1 of the rats that can't get on in the uk and needs poor under developed countries to get on in,

britmaveric is a real gentleman and a heck of a nice guy and many Thai Visa members have met him in person. He would do well anywhere.

Some jealous scumbags resent his good manners and good breeding, but who cares what they think anyway. :)

Vera Productions must be running around like headless chickens. They have ordered the deletion of the JJ Gun Scene Original Un-edited film from: YouTube, MetaCafe and now DailyMotion

; stalking every link/comment i make on the Internet concerning the original film.

Ordering the deletion of a video from video sharing websites like these isn't straight forward, there's a lot of submission that has to be done. Vera Productions have had to have spent plenty of their 'precious' time in their attempt to pull this off.

The big question is "why?". To go to such an extent to attempt to silence original un-edited evidence on the Internet, says it all.

A note to Vera Productions who will be reading this for sure. All the copyright infringement submissions you have submitted which i and a 'buddy' have received via email, and original un-edited footage which directly led to the imprisonment of a dodgy jetski operator, will now be forwarded directly to those in charge of moderating the Big Trouble in Thailand series, and that includes the authorities, police and prosecutors involved. No links needed, all footage is downloaded already.

Edited by Stephen Cleary

As One World TV is a respected video hosting site dedicated to real news, and "a better world", should Vera Production get involved with the truth again here, then they could be held up by human rights organizations by intentionally attempting to delete valuable court evidence - Evidence in contrast to the sensationally edited footage on Uk reality TV which led directly to the arrest and imprisonment of a jetski operator.

http://tv.oneworld.net/2009/10/16/jj...ted-gun-scene/

As One World TV is a respected video hosting site dedicated to real news, and "a better world", should Vera Production get involved with the truth again here, then they could be held up by human rights organizations by intentionally attempting to delete valuable court evidence - Evidence in contrast to the sensationally edited footage on Uk reality TV which led directly to the arrest and imprisonment of a jetski operator.

I guess your question has been answered....the link is now dead!

Try again:

One World: Vera Productions

Try again:

Got it! :)

I'm sorry if this thread has not come under mod attention yet, but I feel it is necessary to remind our viewers that discussion of pedophilia is not allowed on the forum (cf violations against inflammatory language) except in the form of news releases which will be immediately closed. One post commenting on moderation was also removed. Please avoid such topics in further discussion on this thread or be prepared for deletions and warnings.

Try again:

Good work Stephen.

Do you recall when the raw/uncut video - excluding the gun incident - was first released around the beginning of September? Why didn't Vera Productions block that video then? Why haven't they blocked the uploads of entire episodes to You Tube, available for the past six weeks?

Is it because the gun video is in fact a "smoking gun" video which reveals they distorted the truth, and how? Are they concerned about the reaction of Channel 4, which commissions serious Current Affairs documentaries from them in the respected 'Dispatches' series? Who don't they want to see this video - the viewers, the Thai authorities, the police, JJ, everyone?

To go to these sort of lengths to shut down a legitimate matter of public interest is precisely the sort of behaviour they expose in others, with shows like the Mark Thomas Comedy Product.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mark_Thomas_Comedy_Product

I can't think Mark Thomas nor Rory Bremner would put their names to this.

Here again is how Vera faked the audio: the statements of copyright claim by Vera Productions speak volumes.

Here was the original (raw) footage from the scene where JJ (the Phuket jet ski man mentioned in my email) produces the gun.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3564147/jj_j...inal_un_edited/

And here's the scene, as edited by Vera, which was broadcast in Episode One - 'Big Trouble In TOURIST (note) Thailand':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Bjmemu474

Vera moved the sound from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwLOpMP26MY - this may need copying and duplicating to One World if Vera haven't already blocked it.

Edited by BTITmaker

@ BTIT is there going to be any further episodes? I read somewhere else that it was cut to 6 not 8?

8 episodes, Next one 10pm monday on bravo.

Yes i know when the episodes are on,maybe you have watched my youtube channel to view this series,but thanks anyway,but my question was for BTITmaker.

@ BTIT is there going to be any further episodes? I read somewhere else that it was cut to 6 not 8?

Yes i know when the episodes are on,maybe you have watched my youtube channel to view this series,but thanks anyway,but my question was for BTITmaker.

No i have not watched your youtube channel to view this series, I have my own source and in fact have all the episodes on dvd.

Just because you direct a question at a particular poster does not mean that another person cannot answer it. You will see this evident on tv if you spare the time to look.

No i have not watched your youtube channel to view this series, I have my own source and in fact have all the episodes on dvd.

Just because you direct a question at a particular poster does not mean that another person cannot answer it. You will see this evident on tv if you spare the time to look.

I am sure that unless you watch this series on bravo monday nights,then you and your source are viewing my copies of this program,you say that you have all episodes on DVD,as far as i know the 7th episode hasnt even been finished,but if you have it please upload it.

If you read my question to BTITmaker i was asking him that even though it was initially an 8 part series,i wanted to know was it still 8 episodes or 6.

Edited by suirside

I am sure that unless you watch this series on bravo monday nights,then you and your source are viewing my copies of this program,you say that you have all episodes on DVD,as far as i know the 7th episode hasnt even been finished,but if you have it please upload it.

If you read my question to BTITmaker i was asking him that even though it was initially an 8 part series,i wanted to know was it still 8 episodes or 6.

A little error on my part, What i should have said was all episodes aired on dvd.

The rest of the episodes are still listed for viewing the following mondays, does that answer your question?.

In answer to another question no i do not view it on mondays, I view on tuesdays and not by youtube or thaivisa. As for the answer to that your going to have to work it out by yourself. :)

If you can :D

Edited by cyb

A little error on my part, What i should have said was all episodes aired on dvd.

The rest of the episodes are still listed for viewing the following mondays, does that answer your question?.

In answer to another question no i do not view it on mondays, I view on tuesdays and not by youtube or thaivisa. As for the answer to that your going to have to work it out by yourself. :)

There is no episodes on DVD,maybe somebody gives them to you on DVD.

I know the episodes are still listed on bravo on monday nights,but the reason i asked my original question was to the person who made this program.i have read that it has been cut to 6 episodes and not 8.

I know the episodes are still listed on bravo on monday nights,but the reason i asked my original question was to the person who made this program.i have read that it has been cut to 6 episodes and not 8.

I will tell you now there are countless dvd's available on this program.

Episode 7 will be shown on bravo 10pm got it?

Not worked out how i view and not on thaivisa or youtube yet?

I will tell you now there are countless dvd's available on this program.

Episode 7 will be shown on bravo 10pm got it?

Not worked out how i view and not on thaivisa or youtube yet?

So i can take it that you have viewed all 8 episodes?

The thread has moved from "big trouble in thailand" to comments - some very personal which smacks of sour grapes - to questions on editing.

The main issue is being put on the back burner. It is clear, isn't it, in whose interests that is in. TIT

A few people are being lent on. For balance, do some searches on other internet sites and forums.