Who's Gonna Watch The Aussies Thrash The Poms?

Will27

It's a pity the previous Ashes thread was closed so soon after England's great victory. Perhaps the person closing the thread doesn't really understand the relevance of The Ashes and has mistaken 'normal banter', which always occurs between Aussies and Brits during the Ashes series for something else.? :D

Or maybe the mod is an Aussie? :)

Personally, I think it was done in order to save Blinky Bill from replying and further humiliation? :D

Bring on the one dayers.

It's a pity the previous Ashes thread was closed so soon after England's great victory. Perhaps the person closing the thread doesn't really understand the relevance of The Ashes and has mistaken 'normal banter', which always occurs between Aussies and Brits during the Ashes series for something else.? :D

Personally, I think it was done in order to save Blinky Bill from replying and further humiliation? :D

Bring on the one dayers.

Agreed, it certainly got killed off and quick once the writing was on the wall.

Bring on the one dayers.

Agreed, it certainly got killed off and quick once the writing was on the wall.

I know we are not supposed to question moderators so I won't.

It does seem very strange that the post originally put up by an Aussie was allowed to run for 10 days with 160 comments, but killed off the instant England won?

reason for edit - changed 20 to 10 days

Edited by uptheos

grapes.jpg

Beware - these are very sour.

Mate, no need to hijack this

topic. It's about the upcoming

twenty/20's and ODI's.

You can always start a new post

about the Ashes if you wish.

Regards

Will

Full apologies sport - please get the posts deleted as I have no wish to hijack your topic :)

As much as I love bagging australia ,I.m really looking forward to some great cricket in the 1 dayers ,all the hype about the ashes if mr ponting wanted them so much, he could poppedalong to Ningi I would have given him a bucketfull out of my Smokehouse :)

grapes.jpg

Beware - these are very sour.

And don't the Aussies know it!

It's getting a bit weary now you idiot.

come on you have got to admit if the aussies had won, this thread would go on for months :)

Yeah, but this tosser is carrying it on several threads and not just

good natured banter.

Talk about dishing it out and not being able to take it. You start a topic as "Who's Gonna Watch The Aussies Thrash The Poms?, The 20twenty's and ODI's" and then complain about some really light hearted ribbing following the test results.

Theres something wrong with your thinking. You start out sledging about the likely test outcome and then your side loses. You whinge about that. Then you start a post guarranteed to get a response from those who think an Aussie win is equally unlikely in the one dayers. I mean come on fella, accept that your asking to be kicked...and then you wonder why you are kicked. This post (and the "thrashing comment) so quickly after your comments on the tests was never going to be light hearted banter for you as much as it is for others.

Get a thicker skin or stop starting posts that set out to cause friction when you can't take the heat.

Sure your not a pom with all that whingeing? :)

the poms fluked it with the ashes. anyhow. :)

Yeh it was a fluke....no Gilchrist Warne and McGrath.......but lets stop the whinning and do what we have done in other bad times like when Lillee, Thompson, Marsh and Chappell retired and Australian cricket was arguably at its lowest, and the only thing they mastered was batting collapses.....

come on...all together now ...."Bring back Dougie"

:D

Talk about dishing it out and not being able to take it. You start a topic as "Who's Gonna Watch The Aussies Thrash The Poms?, The 20twenty's and ODI's" and then complain about some really light hearted ribbing following the test results.

Theres something wrong with your thinking. You start out sledging about the likely test outcome and then your side loses. You whinge about that. Then you start a post guarranteed to get a response from those who think an Aussie win is equally unlikely in the one dayers. I mean come on fella, accept that your asking to be kicked...and then you wonder why you are kicked. This post (and the "thrashing comment) so quickly after your comments on the tests was never going to be light hearted banter for you as much as it is for others.

Get a thicker skin or stop starting posts that set out to cause friction when you can't take the heat.

Sure your not a pom with all that whingeing? :)

If you had bothered to read the associated threads,

it was a tongue in cheek post after Blinky Bill had

posted the same one about the Ashes.

So try and be a bit better informed before

you mouth off.

Peanut.

I read the associated posts.

Others do take these things tongue in cheek, your reaction however, even in other posts, has always proved vitriolic (look it up) and you do so yet again.

Quite a few have commented on this already, in a number of posts, we can't all be wrong.

Your contributions of late have included calling board members peanut, goose, tosser, and idiot.

Grow up

Informed enough for you? or should we all wait for the next piece of bile.

Edited by mamborobert

I read the associated posts.

Others do take these things tongue in cheek, your reaction however, even in other posts, has always proved vitriolic (look it up) and you do so yet again.

Quite a few have commented on this already, in a number of posts, we can't all be wrong.

Your contributions of late have included calling board members peanut, goose, tosser, and idiot.

Grow up

Informed enough for you? or should we all wait for the next piece of bile.

Why don't you try speaking for yourself instead of "we this and we that".

And please tell me where I

1. whinged about the outcome and

2. sledged the likely outcome

Because I can't find the posts.

BTW, if the shoe fits.....

So I guess everyone here is a tosser,goose, peanut, or idiot then and you are God's gift to creation and always right

It's meant to be a board with some disagreements but above all civility and a level of mutual respect. The comments and abuse you hurl are singularly undeserved.

Don't bother with the insults

I feel sorry for you.....

I'll keep an eye out for you at Tuskers and O'Malleys and I will introduce myself in person and we can see if your bite is like your bark....but from what I have seen of you in the past its not very likely