2nd 1 Year Extension Of Stay Based On Marrige ...

You cannot leave during the under consideration period without loosing your application if you have already gone befyond your permit to stay date.

You cannot get a a re-entry permit for a permit to stay that has already expired.

OK, thanks UJ

A re-entry permit is only valid durring your current permission to stay. Once you are in your under consideration period it will probably no longer be valid.

Probably as I'm not entirely sure, but it is how I interpret it.

My O ended on Aug 11 while working as a director in Uk

I asked and got 30 days extension on July 6th

despiye only having 400k for 6 weeks I converted my retirement to Married and no bribes were asked for tho 104 fotocopies makes me wonder if the Officer has shares in the toner company

Kindly did the colour ones on their office machine all v amusing

I asked if re-entry would be valid and was re-entered on August 22nd and given until Sep 10th

NB Air Berlin had no interest in visa or return ticket from paris

Dont worry about stayiing for 90 day reports this is really a school register or empty glass scenario and the clock is re-set as you leave

A re-entry permit is only valid durring your current permission to stay. Once you are in your under consideration period it will probably no longer be valid.

Probably as I'm not entirely sure, but it is how I interpret it.

My O ended on Aug 11 while working as a director in Uk

I asked and got 30 days extension on July 6th

despiye only having 400k for 6 weeks I converted my retirement to Married and no bribes were asked for tho 104 fotocopies makes me wonder if the Officer has shares in the toner company

Kindly did the colour ones on their office machine all v amusing

I asked if re-entry would be valid and was re-entered on August 22nd and given until Sep 10th

NB Air Berlin had no interest in visa or return ticket from paris

Dont worry about stayiing for 90 day reports this is really a school register or empty glass scenario and the clock is re-set as you leave

I think that was Sep. 10, 2011 because your extension was done before you left and you got a re-entry permit at that time. That is what a post you made then indicates.