The Beautiful Weather In Europe This Year

waldwolf

555555555. I tell ya a dont miss it. My missus is at me to goto Scotland to visit my family and just have a look around. I can understand that. But i tell her not for a few years. I gotta goto to Oz next year to for a couple of years to keep my residence right. Then after that we can probably go. Just the thgought of working on a building site again after its been frosty or even snow.bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrr, Fukc that no thank you.

Talked to a friend in Sweden yesterday,he said it's still cold as h-l there too,and lots of snow.

Don't miss it at all 

Actually it has been so long now that I do miss the cold weather. A skiing holiday would be nice, but on the wages here pretty impossible at the moment.

Absolutely.... have no intentions of ever visiting Czech Republic, Slovakia, Switzerland, OR Romania.

Give me that Thai sun everyday.... although a little rain right about now would be great too.

Hmmm.... that makes me think.... Rain..... Now that would be a good subject for a new thread, wouldn't it?

Edited by sriracha john

Absolutely.... have no intentions of ever visiting Czech Republic, Slovakia, Switzerland, OR Romania.

Give me that Thai sun everyday.... although a little rain right about now would be great too.

Hmmm.... that makes me think.... Rain..... Now that would be a good subject for a new thread, wouldn't it?

:D:D:o:D:D

:o

That's gotta be TV's longest running thread hey?

I just got back from Sri Ratcha at lunchtime... hissing down... roads flooded...